1- or 2-Night Stay for Up to Four with Wine Tastings at Adventure Inn in Leavenworth, WA. Combine Up to 4 Nights.
Adventure Inn • Leavenworth, WA
- 1-night stayOption 1: $119 for a stay for two in a king studio, valid for check-in Monday–Thursday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $209 value)Option 2: $159 for a stay for four in a two-bedroom suite, valid for check-in Monday–Thursday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $309 value)2-night stayOption 3: $209 for a stay for two in a king studio, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $368 value)Option 4: $259 for a stay for four in a two-bedroom suite, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $498 value)
- Included in all options per stay:Wine tasting for two (options 1 and 3) or four (options 2 and 4) at Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Eagle Creek's D'vinery Tasting Room, and Stemilt Creek Winery
- Book by: 6/11/17; Travel by: 10/31/17
- Amenities: beer garden, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free parking (one car)
Hotel at a Glance: Adventure Inn
Adventure Inn, a historical sanatorium-turned-inn, is set in downtown Leavenworth, a Bavarian-inspired village. It's just out of the way of bustling Front Street; you'll be close to the Wenatchee River and Waterfront Park instead of crowds. Inside the inn, you'll find barbecue fare and comfortable rooms for couples and families.
- Where you'll stay: a spacious king studio or two-bedroom suite with a microwave, mini fridge, free WiFi, and covered storage for bikes and kayaks.
- Drink up at the on-site Der Hinterhof beer garden, which serves locally made brews as well as barbecue and bratwurst.
- Included perk: wine tasting at Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Eagle Creek Winery's d'Vinery tasting room, and Stemilt Creek Winery.
- Within walking distance: local wine cellars and Bavarian-themed gift stores in town
Located about a two-hour drive east of Seattle, Leavenworth draws visitors all year long with an abundance of outdoor activities. In the winter, skiers and snowboarders hit the slopes at nearby Stevens Pass; hikers and whitewater rafters take over in the spring, summer, and fall. About 700 miles of trails surround the town, meandering through the Cascade Range and the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest. The Icicle and Wenatchee Rivers run through the area as well, attracting rafters with Class II and III rapids.
Leavenworth is a center for all things Bavarian. You'll find German-style bakeries, bars with beer gardens, and several restaurants where you can try kielbasa, bratwurst, ciderkraut, and specialty mustards. The town's annual Oktoberfest takes place over the course of three weekends, beginning with a procession of villagers sporting traditional dirndls and lederhosen.
- Blackout dates: Not valid 5/28/17, 8/1/17–8/31/17, 9/29/17, 9/30/17, 10/6/17, 10/7/17, 10/13/17, and 10/14/17.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to a $25 fee; 48-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 11.4% tax not included.
Right in the heart of Leavenworth. It's very nice and clean, and what a great price! We enjoyed our stay and will come back again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to October 31, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 11, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in; must be age 21+ to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; $25 rescheduling fees may apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary Wi-Fi, and free parking (one car)
- 11.4% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 1 additional guests (in king studio) or up to 2 additional guests (for two-bedroom suite) may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person age 13+
- Children are welcome at the property; children age 12 and under are free
- Pets are allowed; please contact property for pet restrictions and fees
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): May 28; July 1 to 31; September 29 to 30; October 6 to 7; and October 13 to 14, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 11, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 11, 2017 • Enjoy By June 11, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings