In Sonoma County, Massages, Gourmet Breakfast & Wine
Auberge on the Vineyard • Cloverdale, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279) in the Hermitage, Margaux, Lorraine, or Sancerre Room
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Two $25 Vouchers for an In-Room Massage (Call to Make an Appointment Prior to Your Stay)
- Wine Tasting Pass to More Than 100 Wineries
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
At this B&B in laid-back Cloverdale, guests enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and complimentary tastings at more than 100 wineries in Sonoma County.
Sonoma County's best-kept secret. A backcountry bastion of grapevines, gastropubs, and glowing sunsets, Cloverdale was a shoo-in for Budget Travel's 2010 list of the coolest small towns in America.
Laid-back and picturesque. Wedged between two mountain ranges and drenched in sunshine almost year-round, it's the perfect setting for balloon rides, picnics, and long drives along redwood-lined roads. A bevy of low-key, family-run wineries offer unpretentious enjoyment of the region's famous varietals, while pampering spas and trendy cafes allow visitors to savor the good life.
Perched on a hill overlooking the Alexander Valley's vineyards, Auberge on the Vineyard combines Queen Anne Victorian architecture with laid-back country charm. French-style rooms in both the Victorian House and the Carriage House feature period furniture, heirloom antiques, and plenty of window seats with views of the valley. A daily three-course breakfast of yummy crêpes and other French-inspired delights like quiche Lorraine or pain perdu is served in the dining room or garden. Between meals, guests can snack on complimentary treats from the fully-stocked butler's pantry or sip wine by the electric fireplace.
• Indulge in an in-room couples' massage
• Use your wine tasting pass at gems like Francis Ford Coppola Winery
• Tuck into a classic Sonoma County meal at Pick's Drive-In
• Get your kicks with a trip to NorCal Skydiving
"It could not have been better! The room was beautiful, the views of the vineyards amazing, and the breakfasts were worth the price of the entire weekend!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays October 15, 2014 - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 3-course breakfast for 2, wine tasting pass to more than 100 wineries, 2 $25 vouchers for a 1-hour in-room massage (please call to make appointments prior to your stay)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests 21+
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days in advance of scheduled arrival; less than 8 days voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to the Vouvray or Echezeaux rooms available for an additional fee of $100; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 31 - November 1, 2014; November 26-29, 2014; December 24, 2014-January 1, 2015; January 16-17, 2015; February 13-16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings