Sonoma County Stay with Gourmet Breakfast & Wine
Auberge On the Vineyard • Cloverdale, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in Any Victorian House Room or the Sancerre Room in the Carriage House, Sundays to Thursdays
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting Pass to More Than 100 Wineries
- Two $25 Massage Vouchers (See Fine Print for Scheduling Instructions)
- Combine Two Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
At this B&B in laid-back Cloverdale, guests enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and complimentary tastings at more than 100 wineries in Sonoma County.
Sonoma County's best-kept secret. A backcountry bastion of grapevines, gastropubs, and glowing sunsets, Cloverdale was a shoo-in for Budget Travel's 2010 list of the coolest small towns in America.
Laid-back and picturesque. Wedged between two mountain ranges and drenched in sunshine almost year-round, it's the perfect setting for balloon rides, picnics, and long drives along redwood-lined roads. A bevy of low-key, family-run wineries offer unpretentious enjoyment of the region's famous varietals, while pampering spas and trendy cafes allow visitors to savor the good life.
Perched on a hill overlooking the Alexander Valley's vineyards, Auberge on the Vineyard combines Queen Anne Victorian architecture with laid-back country charm. French-style rooms in both the Victorian House and the Carriage House feature period furniture, heirloom antiques, and plenty of window seats with views of the valley. A daily three-course breakfast of yummy crêpes and other French-inspired delights like quiche Lorraine or pain perdu is served in the dining room or garden. Between meals, guests can snack on complimentary treats from the fully-stocked butler's pantry or sip wine by the electric fireplace.
Great gourmet breakfast. Vivacious host - very helpful and her recommendations for wineries to visit and good places to eat were fabulous.-- LivingSocial Member
Fantastic! Great location, host was unbelievably helpful and friendly, and the breakfasts were DELICIOUS!!!-- LivingSocial Member
Roxanne was a wonderful innkeeper. Her breakfasts were to die for!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 26 until July 30 and November 1 to December 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 3-course breakfast for 2, wine tasting pass to more than 100 wineries, and 2 $25 massage vouchers. To schedule massages, call 707-292-4168
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades to Vineyard view rooms (Echezeaux and Vouvray) are available for an additional fee of $75; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout dates: November 26 (Thanksgiving) and December 25 (Christmas), 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • Enjoy By December 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms