Contemporary Style Near Downtown Banff
Banff Inn • Banff, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Friday and Saturday Stays Available for Additional $15 Paid Directly to the Property
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- One Beer Sampler at Banff Ave. Brewing Co.
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Contemporary styling and a location minutes from downtown make this Banff hotel perfect for outdoor adventurers with discerning taste.
Banff is a mountain-sports enthusiast's dream town. It's surrounded on all sides by peaks, giving skiers, hikers, and rock climbers plenty to sink their teeth into. Even less adventurous travelers will find something to love here, whether soaking in the nearby hot springs or simply admiring the natural beauty of the national park, which seems to hover over downtown. And when you've arrived back in town after a day of exploring, you'll have plenty to choose from here, too: Belly up to the bar for a pint of local craft brew at one of the many pubs, cozy up to your date over a romantic candlelight dinner for two, or window shop at the boutiques lining Banff Avenue.
A modern inn just minutes from shops and restaurants downtown, the Banff Inn features accommodations fit for families, couples, and everyone in between. Rooms are appointed with stylish touches, from contemporary carpet to elegantly framed artwork, and Standard Rooms are fit with either one or two queen-size beds, cable TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
After a day in the park, you'll want to settle in to the Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam room (or perhaps all three), then head for the on-site Carlito's Pizzaria. A cozy restaurant and bar appointed with hardwood floors and leather dining chairs, Carlito's serves not only a delicious variety of gourmet pizzas (think donair meat, feta, onion, and tomato) but also classic Canadian poutines, cooked-to-order burgers, and pastas.
• Enjoy a beer sampler at the popular Banff Ave. Brewing Co., located 15 minutes from the Banff Inn
• Head up the Banff Gondola to check out the amazing views
• Soak sore muscles at the Upper Hot Springs
• Roam around downtown for some souvenir shopping
"We were very pleased with this hotel. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. It was only four to five blocks from the downtown shopping area. The parking garage was convenient and a huge bonus. A nice continental breakfast was provided."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast for two, one beer sampler at Banff Ave Brewing Co., and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Friday and Saturday nights available for $15 per night fee; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): April 18-19, 2014; May 16-18, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 43% savings