Soak Up the Sun at a Retro Cape May Hotel
The Beach Shack • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Family B Room or Deluxe Family Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from September 5 to 30 ($149) or from October 1 to 12, 2015 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Family B Room or Deluxe Family Room, Fridays from September 5 to October 12, 2015 ($249)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This Cape May beach hotel offers chic '60s style and one of the country's best beach bars.
For 200 years, Cape May's long, sandy beaches and gentle waves have been attracting vacationers to the southern tip of the Jersey Shore. How historic is this place? Andrew Jackson frolicked in the sea here, just as Henry Ford and Oscar Wilde later did. The old Victorian homes and shops lining the streets are a testament to that history, but Cape May is not resting on its laurels. This classic destination has welcomed a slew of modern additions, including beachside yoga, sophisticated restaurants, and dimly lit nightspots. Two centuries after it landed on the map, Cape May is still in style.
The Beach Shack embraces this new Cape May cool, taking its design inspiration from 1960, not 1860. The warm, sunrise-orange walls lend a retro vibe to the former motor lodge on Beach Avenue, while the crisp, white linens and flat-screen TV make you feel right at home. Family rooms sleep up to four guests and are equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, plates, and flatware. That kitchenette will come in handy for whipping up a picnic lunch to take out onto the adjacent beach. Come back to the property's own Rusty Nail to get your night started—it was named one of America's best beach bars by Travel + Leisure.
• Taxes and resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
Great location across from beach and next to The Rusty Nail bar and restaurant. Adequate rooms, nice pool, walking distance to everything, dog friendly, good price. What more could you want?-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 5 to October 12, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 11, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2015 • Enjoy By October 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings