Soak Up the Sun at a Retro Cape May Hotel
The Beach Shack • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Deluxe Family Efficiency Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays ($249) from May 8 to June 30
- Use of Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, and Towels
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Cape May isn't just Victorian charm. This beach hotel offers '60s chic and one of the country's best beach bars.
For 200 years, Cape May's long, sandy beaches and gentle waves have been attracting vacationers to the southern tip of the Jersey Shore. How historic is this place? Andrew Jackson frolicked in the sea here, just as Henry Ford and Oscar Wilde later did. The old Victorian homes and shops lining the streets are a testament to that history, but Cape May is not resting on its laurels. This classic destination has welcomed a slew of modern additions, including beachside yoga, sophisticated restaurants, and dimly lit nightspots. Two centuries after it landed on the map, Cape May is still in style.
The Beach Shack embraces this new Cape May cool, taking its design inspiration from 1960, not 1860. The warm, sunrise-orange walls lend a retro vibe to the former motor lodge on Beach Avenue, while the crisp, white linens and flat-screen TV make you feel right at home. Efficiency rooms sleep up to four guests and are equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, plates, and flatware. That kitchenette will come in handy for whipping up a picnic lunch to take out onto the adjacent beach. Come back to the property's own Rusty Nail to get your night started—it was named one of America's best beach bars by Travel + Leisure.
Great location across from beach and next to The Rusty Nail bar and restaurant. Adequate rooms, nice pool, walking distance to everything, dog friendly, good price. What more could you want?-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 8 through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes self-parking, use of beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms