Stay and Play for Two in Historic Wilmington
Beau Rivage Golf & Resort • Wilmington, NC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Clubhouse King or Double/Double
- Two Rounds of Championship Golf Per Person (Cart Rental, Bag Tag, and Range Balls Included)
Tee off on two rounds of championship golf for each of two people at this colonial-style resort in historic Wilmington, featuring a restaurant and tiki bar, tennis courts, and more.
One of the best-preserved colonial cities in the country, Wilmington, North Carolina, paints a classic portrait of the Deep South, with antebellum as well as Victorian architecture lending a cinematic backdrop to this port city—it's no coincidence that so many movies have been filmed here. In addition to its historic district, one of the largest on the National Register of Historic Places, Wilmington offers plenty of other reasons to visit: Golf, fishing, riverboat tours, and some of the best beaches in the state are just a few of the draws here.
The only stay-and-play facility in the Coastal Carolinas, Beau Rivage Golf & Resort offers an unmatched leisure experience less than two hours from Raleigh. Not only an award-winning course—complete with pro shop, driving range, target greens, and more—this charming colonial-style getaway features a business center, a casual restaurant and tiki bar, two tennis courts, and an outdoor swimming pool. Convenient and unique, Beau Rivage is a true stay-and-play facility where guests can roll out of bed and walk just a few steps to the tee or practice area.
At a roomy 900 square feet, suites feature two beds, a living room with sleeper sofa, a kitchenette, and a private patio or balcony overlooking the property's golf course. And when it comes time to fuel up, treat yourself to a meal at The Veranda Bar & Grill. Savor Southern favorites like biscuits and sausage gravy or homestyle pancakes and grits in the morning, then tuck into an Angus burger and a salad at lunch or dinner.
• Hit the links at the par-72 course
• Cruise down the Cape Fear River on the Henrietta III
• Take a historic tour with The Wilmington Trolley Company
• Sip an award-winning microbrew at Front Street Brewery
"Wonderful staff, beautiful grounds...Could not have asked for more. We will come back year after year."-- LivingSocial Member
"Everything about the trip was great. Would recommend this to anyone who plays golf."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two rounds of championship golf per person (cart rental, bag tag, and range balls included)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person (contact property with occupancy questions)
- 7% Sales Tax and 6% Occupancy Tax not included; payable directly to the property at checkout
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 27-28, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings