All-Inclusive Resort Offers the Best on Mexico's Coast
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta • Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- A Three- ($522), Four- ($696), or Five-Night ($870) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- All Inclusive of À La Carte Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for Two; Pool and Beach Snacks; and Premium Open Bar from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- 20% Off Spa Treatments
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This "beautiful" resort minutes from Puerto Vallarta treats guests "like royalty."—Raves from LivingSocial Members
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico's most cosmopolitan beach town. The sexy city hugs the Bahía de Banderas (Bay of Flags) on the country's Pacific coast, showing off long stretches of sparkling sand from the gracious malecón—Vallarta's part boardwalk, part catwalk promenade. Cool air from the mountains mingles with the salty sea breeze to create a heavenly climate for both eco-tourism and browsing the boutiques and posh galleries of downtown. And if seafood fresh from the deep suits your tastes, you've come to the right place.
As soon as you arrive in your whirlpool tub-equipped room at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta, about 20 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, you can check your cares at the door. Don't worry about going thirsty or hungry—your room's minibar is restocked daily with complimentary soda, beer, and water. Enjoy modern amenities like an LCD TV and DVD player, as well as luxuries like the ultra-padded feather comforter.
After your warm welcome, take a dip in the infinity pool and check out the pool bar, or head to Collection Spa to redeem your 20-percent discount toward indulgent spa services like a chocolate facial or even a romantic Jacuzzi massage for couples. Slip away for a romantic stroll on the malecón to see local art, hit the beach, or take a boat cruise to snorkel with the fish. When the sun starts to sink below the horizon, head for the beach with a glass of bubbly and take advantage of a prime sunset seat for an unforgettable Mexico memory.
"This place was awesome! It exceeded our expectations. The facilities were beautiful, the food was amazing, but what made the experience so outstanding was the staff! They were friendly, accommodating, fun, and extremely service-oriented."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults
- All-Inclusive of a La Carte Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for Two; Pool and Beach Snacks; and Premium Open Bar from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Taxes and service fees included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings