Bella Alpacas - New Milford, CT
Bella Alpacas • New Milford, CT
- 2-night stay for two
- Option 1: $299 for a stay in a loft room (up to a $476 value)
- Farm animals
- Yoga classes
- Spa services
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- Book by: 6/25/17; travel by: 9/30/17
Property at a Glance: Bella Alpacas
Fluffy alpacas, pigs, sheep, and the family's own pointer mill about just outside the farmhouse and cottages of this property. The working 50-acre farm counts dozens of animals among its residents. There's even an on-site store stocked with shawls, scarves, socks, and bedding made from their alpacas.
- Holistic therapies offered on site, including Reiki and massages with essential oils.
- Yoga classes are available.
- Rustic lodgings that may feature natural wood accents.
- Rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and TV with DVD player; no WiFi or cable.
New Milford, Connecticut: Historic Sites Near the Housatonic River
- Quaint Main Street: Downtown New MIlford has a classic look to it: An expansive village green runs down the middle of Main Street, which is lined with old-fashioned street lamps and historic red brick buildings that house art galleries, antique shops, and mom-and-pop boutiques. In warmer months, live music and farmers' markets are held downtown.
- Old farms and wineries can be found throughout New MIlford's rolling countryside, which extends to the Housatonic River and Candlewood Lake. A 19th-century bridge spans the river at Lover's Leap State Park, which has more than 150 acres of rocky bluffs and wooded trails.
- For the history buff: The town's history is chronicled at New Milford Historical Society and Museum, complete with photographs, artifacts, and pottery; The Institute for American Indian Studies offers exhibits and events year round just outside of town; and the Abbey of Regina Laudis is worth the trip to New Bethlehem.
Exceeded expectations!-- LivingSocial Member
Our hosts were extremely nice. We stayed in a two-bedroom cottage that was immaculate and beds were great.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to September 30, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 25, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in, must be 10+ to stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; $195 rescheduling fee applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 15% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Parking for free
- Pets may be added for an additional $45 per pet per stay
- No smoking inside the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation or at check-in for an additional cost
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 25, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 25, 2017 • Enjoy By June 25, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings