Experience Big Sky, America’s Largest Ski Area
Big Sky Resort • Big Sky, MT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a First-Class Queen Room in the Huntley Lodge
- One-Day Lift Tickets for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Four Nights
With a lift located right outside the lodge's back door, you'll be enjoying Big Sky's fresh powder in no time.
Imagine a whole mountain to yourself; just miles of fresh white snow and a giant blue sky to match. That's America's great wide open: Montana. Montana's Big Sky Resort is famous for its scant lift lines and its majestic Lone Peak, an 11,000-foot challenge for vertical junkies and romantics—the view's so gorgeous, people have been known to propose on the Lone Peak Tram. While many visitors use the resort as a jumping-off point to explore nearby Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky is serious about skiing. It's got 400 inches of annual powder on 5,800 skiable acres, 30 lifts, and 4,350 vertical feet, making it the nation's largest ski area. No wonder they call it the Biggest Skiing in America.
Making yourself at home will be easy in the slope-side Huntley Lodge. The spacious rooms come complete with a flat-screen TV, light wood furnishing, and Boyne Beds topped by cozy down comforters. Amenities at the lodge include two outdoor Jacuzzis and a swimming pool—perfect for unwinding after a day of outdoor adventure. Each morning, a hearty breakfast is served in the traditional lodge-style dining room. And then, it's easy to hit the resort's slopes: The Explorer lift is located just out the back door.
"Here you can ski a true wilderness. Yellowstone National Park is visible from the upper mountain ski runs, as are 11 mountain ranges in three states."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay up to 4 nights
- Only valid for stays December 11, 2014 through January 23, 2015 and April 3 through 19, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 27-31, 2014; January 11-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2015 • Enjoy By April 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings