Explore and Indulge at a Blue Ridge B&B
Blue Ridge Manor Bed & Breakfast • Cana, VA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room from March 16 to July 31
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Trail Mix and Bottled Water
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Close to the Blue Ridge Parkway, this 36-acre retreat is surrounded by pick-your-own-fruit orchards.
Ensconced in the stillness of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the town of Cana, Virginia, is the perfect place to do—well, a whole lot of nothing. Just pull up a rocking chair before dusk, look out onto the misty mountains as the sun sets behind them, and try to argue otherwise. But with the Blue Ridge Parkway less than ten minutes north—not to mention New River Trail State Park 25 minutes away—this little community of fewer than 1,500 people offers outdoor enthusiasts and sightseers plenty of action, too.
Tucked away on a 36-acre farm and surrounded by pick-your-own fruit orchards, Blue Ridge Manor Bed & Breakfast offers guests a quiet hilltop retreat just four miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and within 25 miles of more than ten wineries. Each of the inn's three recently renovated rooms features high-thread-count linens, a private bathroom, beautiful mountain views, an in-room fireplace, cable TV (with an extensive movie collection), and complimentary wireless Internet. (For extra relaxation, pay an extra fee to the property at your time of reservation to book an in-room massage.) In the morning, a three-course meal awaits—delectable with a gluten-free option, to boot. These surroundings were made for strolling: Here, handmade fences, weeping willow trees, dozens of species of birds, and a few ducks that frequent the property's fully stocked pond lend the place an air of authentic pastoral charm.
Amazing hospitality, food, and views! They made us feel at home. Our dog was treated like one of their own. For a good country getaway, this is the place!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, trail mix, and bottled water
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee; inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): April 29-May 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2015 • Enjoy By July 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms