Eco-Friendly Luxury in Rincón de la Vieja
Blue River Resort & Hot Springs • Guancaste, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($348), Four- ($428), or Five-Night ($508) Stay for Two People in a Cabana from January 2 to April 30
- Or, a Three- ($299), Four- ($378), or Five-Night ($445) Stay for Two People in a Cabana from May 1 to August 20
- Choose Two Activities per Person: Blue River Zipline and Tarzan Swing; Blue River and Waterfall Tour; Water Tubing Adventure
- Daily Breakfast
Natural beauty abounds no matter where you are in Guanacaste—often called Costa Rica's "Gold Coast"—but this mountain paradise at the north base of Rincón de la Vieja volcano truly glitters. Here, tropical birds sing and sunlight filters through the canopy to signal the dawn in the jungle. Roaring waterfalls, the volcanic Blue River, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences.
A four-star oasis in the jungle, Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers comfort and class in an authentically Costa Rican setting. The resort's bright green mineral pools and botanical gardens will catch your eye first, but your cabana's modern amenities—think satellite TV and air conditioning—will prove equally impressive. Of course, eco-chic cabanas also boast terraces with swaying hammocks and views of the lush property. Whether you're strolling through the butterfly and hummingbird gardens or shooting down the "bullet slide" into the swimming pool, you'll find a harmonious balance of luxury living and respect for nature.
At Blue River, every day is the best day yet. The resort offers many guided eco-adventure tours that highlight the best of Costa Rica. Take a horseback ride to a gorgeous "blue" river where you'll dip into waterfalls, try ziplining, and go water tubing. Other tours take you white-water river rafting, hiking inside Rincón de la Vieja Park, and snorkeling off a secluded beach followed by a boat ride through the mangrove and the renowned wildlife reserve, Caño Negro.
You can make the short drive to Liberia—Guanacaste's bustling hub—and tour the centuries-old Iglesia Immaculada Concepción de María and Iglesia de la Ermita de la Resurección. Back at the resort, sink into a state of serenity with a massage or mud bath at the Blue River Spa.
"Blue River Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering a mud bath and massages. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors."-- Venere.com
"The Blue River Resort was a beautiful place... We had a great time all in all, and the Blue River itself is a sight to behold."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 10; max occupancy is 4 adults or a family of 5
- $10 per child per night for additional children under 10
- $15 per child per night for additional children 10-12
- $25 per child per night for additional children over 13
- Each person can choose two of the following activities: Blue River Zipline and Tarzan Swing; Blue River and Waterfall Tour; Water Tubing Adventure
- Airfare not included
- 13% government tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 20, 2014 • Enjoy By August 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings