Costa Rica’s Jungle Beckons at this Guanacaste Resort
Blue River Resort & Hot Springs • Guancaste, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($299), Four- ($359), or Five-Night ($399) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children under the Age of Ten in a Cabana, Now through December 15
- A Three- ($399), Four- ($499), or Five-Night ($559) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children under the Age of Ten in a Cabana, December 16 through April 30
- Choice of Two Activities per Person: Blue River Zipline and Tarzan Swing; Blue River and Waterfall Tour; Water Tubing Adventure
- Daily Breakfast
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Ten Days
Break from your normal routine to tube down a tropical river, fly through the jungle canopy, or slide down a waterfall.
Natural beauty abounds no matter where you are in Guanacaste—often called Costa Rica's "Gold Coast"—but this mountain paradise at the north base of Rincón de la Vieja volcano truly glitters. Here, tropical birds sing and sunlight filters through the canopy to signal the dawn in the jungle. Roaring waterfalls, the volcanic Blue River, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences.
A four-star oasis in the jungle, Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers comfort and class in an authentically Costa Rican setting. The resort's bright green mineral pools and botanical gardens will catch your eye first, but your cabana's modern amenities—think satellite TV and air conditioning—will prove equally impressive. Of course, eco-chic cabanas also boast terraces with swaying hammocks and views of the lush property. Whether you're strolling through the butterfly and hummingbird gardens or shooting down the "bullet slide" into the swimming pool, you'll find a harmonious balance of luxury living and respect for nature.
At Blue River, every day is the best day yet. The resort offers many guided eco-adventure tours that highlight the best of Costa Rica. Dip into waterfalls, try ziplining, and go water tubing. Other tours take you white-water river rafting, hiking inside Rincón de la Vieja Park, horseback riding, and snorkeling off a secluded beach followed by a boat ride through the mangrove and the renowned wildlife reserve, Caño Negro.
You can make the short drive to Liberia—Guanacaste's bustling hub—and tour the centuries-old Iglesia Immaculada Concepción de María and Iglesia de la Ermita de la Resurección. Back at the resort, sink into a state of serenity with a massage or mud bath at the Blue River Spa.
"Beautiful setting and exceptional staff!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by February 13, 2015 to make booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 10; max occupancy is 4 adults or a family of 5
- Only Cabana 2-Queen Rooms has capacity for family of 5; subject to availability
- $10 per child per night for additional children under 10
- $15 per child per night for additional children 10-12
- $25 per child per night for additional children over 13
- Each person (up to 4 guests) can choose two of the following activities: Blue River Zipline and Tarzan Swing; Blue River and Waterfall Tour; Water Tubing Adventure
- Airfare not included
- 13% government tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 22- January 1, 2015; March 29-April 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings