Homespun Charm & Fine Wine at a Historic Sonora B&B
Bradford Place Inn and Gardens • Sonora, CA
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night Stay ($150) for Two People in the Tioga, Tuolumne, or Prospector Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast Offered to All Guests
- Wine Tastings at Six Local Tasting Rooms/Wineries
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This 1889 inn boasts an enviable Sonora location near the many wineries of California Gold Country.
Tucked away in the Sierra Nevada foothills—130 miles east of San Francisco—Sonora's historic streets are lined with white picket fences, vintage storefronts, and bohemian galleries. A casual cruise down Highway 49 lets travelers run the length of the city's quaint shopping district, while a drive through the countryside reveals a collection of 15 wineries and the giant sequoias of Yosemite National Park.
Originally constructed in 1889 as a private residence, Bradford Place Inn and Gardens marries warm hospitality with low-key California cool just one hour from Yosemite National Park. The bed and breakfast's Tioga and Tuolumne rooms feature nine-foot ceilings, plush queen-size beds, and en-suite bathrooms. While Tuolumne boasts a six-jet Jacuzzi tub, Tioga delights with a soothing color palette of cream, mint, and pale rose, along with stunning views of the Sierra Nevada foothills and an antique bathtub from the 1920s. The Prospector Room has a private entrance with its own patio, as well as a queen-size bed and private bath. After an included gourmet breakfast, stroll through the property's stone-lined gardens for a tranquil retreat.
• Call to check availability before purchasing your voucher
• Valid for stays between now and August 31, 2015
• Blackout dates include June 20 to 21 and July 3 to 5, 2015
• Taxes and the resort fee are not included in this voucher, and can be paid directly to the property
• Children over age 14 are welcome at the property, provided that they are able to stay in their own room
• Upgrade to a suite for an additional fee of $50 per night; please inquire with property when booking
• Additional nights and upgrades to weekend stays may be available; please inquire with property when booking
Home décor was amazing. The owner was very friendly and his cooking was fabulous. Every detail was so thought-out. Wine tasting was great and wine was excellent with very fair prices on bottles to take with you.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please call to check on availability before purchasing
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary daily breakfast offered to all guests; wine tastings at 6 local tasting rooms/wineries
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children over age 14 are welcome at the property; provided that they are able to stay in their own room.
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: between 3 and 6 p.m. Check-in after 6 p.m. for reservations. Inn phones are always open. However, the front desk is not staffed from noon to 3 p.m., nor after 6 p.m.
- Additional nights available at a discount and upgrades available to weekend stays, based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Upgrades available to a Suite for an additional fee of $50 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking
- Blackout dates: June 20 to 21 and July 3 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings