Taking Flight in Big Sky
Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast • Marion, MT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Any Days of the Week ($301)
- Valid for Stays from September 1 to November 30, 2016
- Blackout Dates: November 23 to 27, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The Last Best Place: Montana didn't earn its nickname for nothing. With fewer than seven people per square mile statewide, Montana offers the kind of peace and pristine landscape that you might travel the whole highway-scarred country without finding. In the Bitterroot Mountains, just miles from the Idaho border, crystalline rivers and towering evergreens form a nature-lover's paradise. The rivers teem with salmon and trout; the forests are filled with elk, deer and moose; and the skies provide glimpses of bald eagles and osprey.
If your head is stuck in the clouds thinking about the beautiful places you want to fly off to, cross one off your list with Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast in Big Sky Country. Located in Marion, Montana, this one-of-a-kind B&B is situated on a private airport, allowing you to arrive in your own air transportation. Even if you'll be showing up via more conventional means, you won't be disappointed by this six-room getaway. Cozy accommodations in a breathtaking setting help this spot soar above others. Soak the jet lag away in the Ranch House Suite's oversize tub; watch the sunset from your private balcony in the Sonoma Suite; get inspired by the bold yet classic decor in the Ebony Suite; or take in the watercolors from artist Lynette Howe in the Eden Suite.
When it comes to exploring the landscape around you, you can comfortably wing it and have a wonderful time whatever you do. Head less than an hour northeast to Whitefish Mountain Resort, where scant lift lines, three high-speed quads, and 3,000 acres of trails await skiers and snowboarders alike. In spring and summer, go fishing on the crystal-clear Bitterroot Lake just steps from the inn. Take your camera and hike to a nearby waterfall, or drive 55 miles to Glacier National Park for a hike through the Crown of the Continent.
Back at the B&B, relax with yard games, picnicking, and airplane watching on the 3,400-foot paved runway. Hearty, delicious breakfasts in the morning will help you take flight and tackle whatever the day's activities bring.
1. 7% taxes and resort fee not included
Upon entering the property we realized we were [in] someplace special! The attention to detail in all areas [was] impressive. The room, suite, [were] amazing in appearance and comfort...-- Google Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 1 to November 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Late check-out at 2 p.m. included
- 7% taxes and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 23 to 27, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2016 • Enjoy By November 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $129 savings
- 30% savings