Waterfront Romance & Spa Bliss on Camano Island
Camano Island Inn • Camano Island, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with Private Waterfront Deck and Hot Tub, Sundays Through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Full Daily Breakfast for Two
- $25 Spa Credit Toward a Facial or Body Wrap
- Bottle of Wine and Truffles Upon Arrival
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Savor a delicious breakfast, the private hot tub, and expansive views of Saratoga Passage at this charming Camano Island inn.
Washington's best-kept secret? That would have to be Camano Island, about an hour from both Seattle and the Canadian border. While magazines and newspapers fawn over the San Juans, this oft-overlooked isle in the Puget Sound sits quietly as eagles soar overhead, whales breach offshore, and the Olympic Mountains hover in the background. Best of all, Camano Island is accessible by car—no ferry required—making it the perfect place for a placid reprieve from the city.
Water views, fireplaces, the sound of waves crashing against the shore—these are just a few of the perks you'll encounter during your stay at Camano Island Inn. Elegant yet unpretentious, the guest rooms feature plush beds and original artwork (not to mention heated tile floors in the bathroom); the steamy hot tub is a perfect spot from which to enjoy the view from your waterfront deck.
Start each day with a hearty breakfast that includes gluten-free and vegetarian options. You'll have the option of dining by the fireplace in the dining room or under the covered deck overlooking the Saratoga Passage. But this romantic getaway is more than just a bed and breakfast: With a full-service spa offering a variety of natural treatments and a restaurant that sources much of its produce from its own organic farm, Camano Island Inn is really a destination unto itself.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: February 12-15, 2016
One of the best I've experienced in a long time! The staff was friendly and efficient! Being midweek, we had the inn all to ourselves. It was so warm and comfortable, we didn't want to leave! We will definitely be back!-- LivingSocial Member
It was a big thumbs up! More enjoyable than expected. Kathy the innkeeper was great, and the chef was fabulous!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full daily breakfast for 2, $25 spa credit valid toward a facial or body wrap, and a bottle of wine and truffles upon arrival
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 12 to 15, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings