A Romantic Stay at Cambria's Moonstone Beach
Cambria Shores Inn • Cambria, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Partial Ocean-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between April 15 and May 8 ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night ($239) or Three-Night ($329) Stay for Two in a Partial Ocean-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Partial Ocean-View Room, Thursdays through Sundays ($459)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
This pet-friendly inn overlooking Moonstone Beach sits in the heart of one of America's Prettiest Towns, and it's just a short drive from all the best of the Central Coast.
Speckled with pebbles of amethyst, rose quartz, and milky moonstone, the semi-precious sands of Cambria's Moonstone Beach glisten from dawn until dusk. Named one of America's Prettiest Towns by Forbes in 2010, Cambria is home to the breathtaking bluffs and majestic Monterey pines of San Simeon State Park. But beyond its enchanting landscape, this quaint community's main attraction is its close proximity to the legendary Hearst Castle. Perched on a hillside overlooking rows of rocky cliffs, the storied property evokes a sense of Mediterranean beauty and classic Hollywood grandeur.
With its flowering grounds and friendly staff, Cambria Shores Inn is a quintessential California retreat. Separated from the Pacific by a secluded two-lane road, this inn is brimming with views of Moonstone Beach and succulent gardens. Crisp white linens and colorful artwork accent the property's partial ocean-view rooms, which are outfitted with flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and microwaves. This pet-friendly spot also has a VIP program for dogs, so feel free to bring Fido along on your vacation. In the morning, you'll be greeted with a continental breakfast of fresh fruit, fresh baked pastries, and orange juice.
The options for recreation on the Central Coast are virtually unlimited: Explore the rare succulents at GROW Nursery, or indulge in a tasting tour of nearby Stolo Family Winery, before returning to Cambria for a dinner of sesame-crusted diver scallops at Madeline's. Later, meander through Hearst Castle, where you can try your best to choose a favorite piece from the property's selection of art and antiques—the collection boasts more than 22,000 works. End your day with a stroll on Moonstone Beach, where the sunset colors reflecting on the water embody the beauty of the Central Coast.
"Excellent staff, excellent location, excellent for doggie owners—overall a magnificent place. Can't wait for our next trip up there!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer (one-night) or buy as many as you like (two- and three-night), additional as gifts; two- and three-night vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Two- and three-night vouchers must book by May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; 1 additional guest may be added in select rooms with two queen beds based on availability and at an additional cost of $10
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% TOT taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Dogs are allowed for additional fee of $15 per dog/night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 2014 (one-night); May 24-26, 2014 (all vouchers)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings