Victorian Elegance in the Land of Lakes
Candlelight Inn • Red Wing, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Butternut Suite, Queen Victoria Room, or Rose Garden Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($228)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Butternut Suite, Queen Victoria Room, or Rose Garden Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Margaret's Room or the Heritage Room, Sundays through Fridays ($89)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Natural beauty, Victorian elegance, and small-town charm come together at this bed and breakfast just steps from the Mississippi River.
There's a lot to be proud of in Red Wing, Minnesota. Just an hour from Minneapolis-St. Paul, this city on the Mississippi has an identity all its own. Its name honors the great Sioux chief Red Wing and a strong Native American presence remains, with the Prairie Island Indian Reservation outside of town. Since the early 1860s, Red Wing has produced renowned pottery and stoneware from clay deposits throughout the area, and the Red Wing Shoe Company—makers of one of America's most iconic work boots—is also based here, operating tours of the factory and a museum boasting the world's largest boot.
Candlelight Inn is part of Red Wing's proud heritage. The 135-year-old Victorian house reminds all who enter of Old World elegance and the era before lightbulbs, let alone touchscreen tablets. It retains its historical charm with exquisite stained-glass windows and intricate butternut woodwork. Each guest room features a private bathroom, fireplace, and—after you blow out the candle—luxurious bedding. Of course, if you simply can't resist checking your email, the inn also offers complimentary Wi-Fi. Like the carefully chosen antique décor, close attention goes into preparing your full, three-course gourmet breakfast, a specialty of innkeeper Lynette Gudrais.
Food and service was the best I've ever had at a B&B! The little touches were so unique and special. Hate to spoil the surprises here!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The owners are charming people. The accommodations were top notch. The linens on the bed were heavenly, the food fabulous, and the surroundings just perfect."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 23-25, 2015; December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015; February 14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • Enjoy By May 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings