Postcard-Worthy Views in the Pacific Northwest
The Captain Whidbey Inn • Coupeville, WA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Historic Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lagoon Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- $15 Dinner Credit in the Dining Room
- Chocolate Turndown Service
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Everyone's talking about the Pacific Northwest—see it for yourself from the shores of enchanting Whidbey Island.
Set an hour's drive north of Seattle on the Puget Sound, Whidbey Island delivers postcard-perfect scenery in the Pacific Northwest. Here, gray whales and otters swim in calm waters, and beaches give way to forest canopies and snow-capped peaks. Beneath the Sound's swells, scuba divers can spot marine life, while boaters and kayakers can score mountain views from the surface. The shore isn't lacking stunning views, either: Cycling through farmlands or picnicking on the banks of a lake are both established pastimes that help give this island its well-rounded appeal.
For more than a century, The Captain Whidbey Inn has been treating guests to warm island hospitality on the shores of Penn Cove. Traditional log cabin touches can be seen throughout the property—beamed ceilings accent a cozy common room, blooming flower pots brighten a wide porch, and an outstretched deck delights along the lake. In the evenings, grab a scenic table at the waterside Dining Room or Judge Still's Tavern. The on-site restaurant boasts menu items like wild salmon, diver scallops, and other fresh dishes that embody the natural spirit of the Pacific Northwest.
Historic Inn Room. Ascend the stairs in the Inn, where feather beds and down comforters offer plush space for dreaming, and shared bathrooms are just down the hall.
Lagoon Room. Each lagoon-facing room is individually appointed with a queen bed, private bath, and rustic décor.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Dinner package excludes alcohol, and can be used anytime during your stay when the restaurant is open
A beautiful place to just stay and hang out. Spent most of the time sitting on a covered porch in a comfy chair with a blanket, a glass of wine, and a good book.-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful location on the water, wonderfully romantic setting in a gorgeous cabin-like main lodge. The restaurant is elegantly quaint and the food was delicious. The staff was warm and friendly. Would definitely return!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast for 2, $15 dinner credit in the dining room, and complimentary chocolate turndown service
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms