Postcard-Worthy Views in the Pacific Northwest
Captain Whidbey Inn • Coupeville, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Lagoon Room with One Bottle of House Wine, a $50 Dining Credit, One-Hour Bike or Kayak Rentals for Two, and a Complimentary Continental Breakfast for Two; Sundays Through Thursdays ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lagoon Room with One Bottle of House Wine, a $50 Dining Credit, One-Hour Bike or Kayak Rentals for Two, and a Complimentary Continental Breakfast for Two; Any Day of the Week ($279)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin with a One-Hour Bike or Kayak Rental for Two, $50 Credit Toward a Meet-the-Chef Dinner Package for Two, Two Glasses of House Wine, Roses, Chocolates, Turndown Service, and Continental Breakfast Delivered to Room; Arriving Fridays ($229)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Everyone's talking about the Pacific Northwest—see it for yourself from the shores of enchanting Whidbey Island.
Set an hour's drive north of Seattle on the Puget Sound, Whidbey Island delivers postcard-perfect scenery in the Pacific Northwest. Here, gray whales and otters swim in calm waters, and beaches give way to forest canopies and snow-capped peaks. Beneath the Sound's swells, scuba divers can spot marine life, while boaters and kayakers can score mountain views from the surface. The shore isn't lacking stunning views, either: Cycling through farmlands or picnicking on the banks of a lake are both established pastimes that help give this island its well-rounded appeal.
For more than a century, Captain Whidbey Inn has been treating guests to warm island hospitality on the shores of Penn Cove. Traditional log cabin touches can be seen throughout the property—beamed ceilings accent a cozy common room, blooming flower pots brighten a wide porch, and an outstretched deck delights along the lake. Each lagoon-facing room is individually appointed with a queen bed, private bath, and rustic décor; one-bedroom cabins boast fireplaces, private bathrooms, and glimpses of Penn Cove from spacious windows. In the evenings, grab a scenic table at the waterside Dining Room or Judge Still's Tavern. The on-site restaurant boasts menu items like wild salmon, diver scallops, and other fresh dishes that embody the natural spirit of the Pacific Northwest.
• Full-service dinner is offered at the inn Wednesdays to Sundays; lunch is served Fridays to Sundays
• Dinner package excludes alcohol, and can be used anytime during your stay when the restaurant is open
A beautiful place to just stay and hang out. Spent most of the time sitting on a covered porch in a comfy chair with a blanket, a glass of wine, and a good book.-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful location on the water, wonderfully romantic setting in a gorgeous cabin-like main lodge. The restaurant is elegantly quaint and the food was delicious. The staff was warm and friendly. Would definitely return!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay for 4 days
- Only valid for stays now through July 17, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 18, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- $50 dining credit is valid for dinner only from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday to Sunday. Please inquire with merchant for additional hours of operation. All dining credit excludes alcohol
- Option C: add an additional night directly through the property for $195 and receive 2 complimentary passes for a 1 hour boat tour of Deception Pass. Rain or shine, restrictions apply. All inclusions must be used at time of stay. This package includes a $50 dining credit, valid towards a Friday night dinner between the hours of 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Full-service dining available Wednesday through Sunday
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 24, June 19 to 20, and July 2 to 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 17, 2015 • Enjoy By July 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings