Uncork an Unforgettable Stay at this Cape May B&B
Carroll Villa B&B Hotel • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Full or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays, Now through October 30 ($125) or November 2 through December 18 ($115)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Full or Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays, November 14 through December 20 ($165)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Full or Queen Room, Sundays through Wednesdays, Now through October 30 ($245) or November 2 through December 18 ($225)
- Daily Breakfast for Two, with a Choice of Two Mimosas or Bloody Marys on One Morning
- Wine Tastings for Two at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Cape May Winery
- Tour of the Cape May Brewery for Two, Including One Four-Ounce Beer Tasting per Person
- Cape May Tour for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks at the Mad Batter Blue Bar and a 30% Discount on Two Dinner Entrees at Mad Batter Restaurant
- Wi-Fi, Bottled Water, and Morning Coffee
A National Historic Landmark, this Cape May B&B is home to a celebrated restaurant and convenient to area wineries.
Still lined with gingerbread-style houses and storybook shop fronts, Cape May stands out for eschewing Jersey Shore stereotypes and sticking close to its roots as a family beach town. America's first seaside resort looks much the way it did when US presidents vacationed here more than a century ago, with perfectly preserved Victorian homes, trolleys, and horse-drawn carriages. Throughout the year, birdwatchers and beach babies spend slow days in Cape May with soft-serve cones in hand, appreciating a town where the good old days never fade.
For more than 130 years, guests at Carroll Villa Bed & Breakfast Hotel have taken seaside strolls through Cape May's quaint downtown, or enjoyed cool drinks on the hotel's European-style veranda. At this National Historic Landmark hotel, you'll stay in a lovingly appointed guest room, each with its own unique style. While the architecture takes you back to a bygone era, you'll appreciate modern, green initiatives like the B&B's installation of solar panels, a recycled IceStone bar top, and radiant heat flooring.
For breakfast, head for The Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar, located on the first floor of the inn, to experience a meal the Boston Globe calls "legendary." Says US Airways: "Thick-sliced orange and almond French toast and award-winning buttermilk pancakes give the Mad Batter the best breakfast in this fine dining town." At dinner, be sure to start with the inn's signature clam chowder, then tuck into a filet accompanied by crab cakes, mac 'n' cheese, and a glass from the restaurant's substantial wine list. Also, make sure to stop by for the daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m., as well as the nightly performances of live music.
"Great service and accommodation. The best breakfast in Cape May, in the heart of the Victorian district."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies: cancellations outside of 10 days will be able to be rebooked only if there is an availability for a later date within promotion window and that $30 cancellation fee will be added. Cancellations within 10 days of arrival if not re-rented will be subject to forfeiture, no refunds will be given
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Standard Double or Queen rooms include rooms 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 19, 23, 25 and 26; specific room requests are subject to availability
- Includes Wine Tastings for Two at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Cape May Winery, Tour of the Cape May Brewery for Two, Including One Four-Ounce Beer Tasting per Person, Cape May Tour for Two, Two Welcome Drinks at the Mad Batter Blue Bar and a 30% Discount on Two Dinner Entrees at Mad Batter Restaurant, Wi-Fi, Bottled Water, and Morning Coffee
- 30% discount off dinner offer is valid with the purchase of a minimum of two entrees; cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon and excludes Light Fare menu items
- Two welcome drinks at The Mad Batter Blue Bar must be from the happy hour menu, consumed on the night of arrival and include select beers on tap, house wines or cocktails with well liquor
- Room upgrades for midweek stays may be available at booking for a special rate, inquire with hotel when making reservation. Not available for weekend options
- 14% sales tax and $10 daily gratuity/resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 12; November 10-11, 26-27; December 5-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings