Uncork an Unforgettable Stay at this Cape May Hotel
Carroll Villa Hotel • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Full-Size Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to May 28 ($139) or from May 29 to June 18 ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Full-Size Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to May 28 ($258) or from May 29 to June 18 ($279)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen-Size Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to May 28 ($159) or from May 29 to June 18 ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen-Size Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to May 28 ($295) or from May 29 to June 18 ($310)
- Wine Tastings for Two at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Cape May Winery and a Beer Flight at Cape May Brewery
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- 30% Discount on Two Dinner Entrées at Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A National Historic Landmark, this Cape May hotel is home to a celebrated restaurant and convenient to area wineries.
Still lined with gingerbread-style houses and storybook shopfronts, Cape May stands out for eschewing Jersey Shore stereotypes and sticking close to its roots as a family beach town. America's first seaside resort looks much the way it did when US presidents vacationed here more than a century ago, with perfectly preserved Victorian homes, trolleys, and horse-drawn carriages. Throughout the year, birdwatchers and beach babies spend slow days in Cape May with soft-serve cones in hand, appreciating a town where the good old days never fade.
For more than 130 years, guests at Carroll Villa Hotel have taken seaside strolls through Cape May's quaint downtown or enjoyed cool drinks on the hotel's European-style veranda. At this National Historic Landmark hotel, you'll stay in a lovingly appointed guest room, each offering its own unique style. While the architecture takes you back to a bygone era, the modern traveler can appreciate green initiatives like the installation of solar panels, a recycled IceStone bar top, and radiant heat flooring.
After a day sampling vino in the surrounding countryside, sit down at a table for two in The Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar. Start with the signature clam chowder, then tuck into a filet accompanied by crab cakes, mac 'n' cheese, and a glass from the restaurant's substantial wine list. Be sure to stop by for the daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m.—your favorite drink pairs perfectly with the restaurant's nightly live music performances.
• Plan on bring a little extra to cover the 14% sales tax and $5 daily housekeeping gratuity fee
We had a fantastic time. Our room was lovely with nice amenities and a large private bathroom. Happy hour had great half-price drinks—the martini's terrific. The Mad Batter Restaurant dinner was delicious and gourmet... Will definitely return!-- LivingSocial Member
We loved the Carroll Villa B&B. What a great location, so close to the beach and nightlife. We rented bikes and toured the lighthouse... Wait staff and B&B management could not be nicer!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher does not include breakfast
- Only valid for stays now through May 28, 2015 and May 29 to June 18, 2015; depeiding on option purchased
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine tastings for 2 at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Cape May Winery, a beer flight at Cape May Brewery, bottle of wine upon arrival, and 30% discount on 2 dinner entrees at the Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar (cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon and excludes Light Fare menu items)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies: cancellations outside of 10 days will be able to be re-booked only if there is an availability for a later date within promotion window and that $30 cancellation fee will be added. Cancellations within 10 days of arrival if not re-rented will be subject to forfeiture, no refunds will be given
- 14% sales tax and $5 daily housekeeping gratuity fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Standard Queen rooms include rooms 14, 16, 18, 26, 9, 31, and 34; full guestrooms include rooms 8, 23, and 25
- Blackout date(s): May 17 to 18, 22 23, and 24 (Memorial Day), 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms