A Fairy-Tale Setting in the Michigan Countryside
Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast • Allegan, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Jewel Box or Golden Tower Room ($194)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Royalty or Lady Guinevere Suite ($284)
- Gift Bag: Two Logo Drinking Glasses, Chocolates, Fruits, Cheese, Crackers, Sparkling Juice, and Discount Coupons for Local Vineyards and Shops
With 65 secluded acres and two extraordinary buildings, plus a private 80-acre lake and a lily pond hidden among the woods, the atmosphere at Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn is nothing short of a fairy tale. At the center of the property, the blue-and-pink Castle is an authentic century-old Victorian, while the modern Castle Keep houses the breakfast dining room, spa, and outdoor fireplace area. And with just ten rooms and suites on the property—which sits just 45 minutes south of Grand Rapids—guests often have much of this enchanted estate to themselves.
Choose from four romantic, individually decorated guest rooms, each with private bath: The Jewel Box and Golden Tower rooms are situated on the third floor of the Castle, while the second-floor Royalty and Lady Guinevere suites offer a bit more space, plus the addition of a whirlpool tub for two and a sitting area. All rooms exude a certain old-world elegance—cozy fireplaces, rich textiles, period furnishings—while delivering a host of modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. Start each morning with a full gourmet breakfast of baked apples, cream-filled French toast, and other fresh, local fare.
Later, go for a hike or snowshoe around the property, and enjoy an impromptu picnic with sparkling juice, fruits, chocolates, and other tasty treats. You might also consider scheduling a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride. Then indulge in massages, facials, and other tempting treatments at the Inn's Royal Retreat Spa. Other nearby attractions include the powdery slopes of Bittersweet and Timber Ridge resorts, and wine tasting at Fenn Valley Winery.
"Clean, comfortable, relaxing, very nice innkeepers, and delicious breakfasts."-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful stay. Beautiful surroundings. Peaceful and restful. Short drive away from interesting small towns."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 23, 2014
- Valid for Monday and Wednesday check-ins only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one gift basket (two logo drinking glasses, chocolates, fruits, crackers, cheese, sparkling juice, concierge service with coupons to local vineyards and shopping)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2014 • Enjoy By May 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings