A Wine Lovers' Retreat in Napa Valley
Chelsea Garden Inn • Calistoga, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Lavender, Palisades, or Palm Suite with Two Complimentary Wine Tastings in Nearby Wine Regions; Sundays Through Thursdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lavender, Palisades, or Palm Suite with Four Complimentary Wine Tastings in Nearby Wine Regions; Mondays Through Wednesdays ($275)
- Daily Breakfast
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Draped with rustic awnings, the sidewalks along Calistoga's main streets offer a peek into quaint storefronts, while the country roads just outside of town showcase vineyard-laden vistas.
A cornucopia of food and wine makes for la dolce vita in California's Napa Valley. And at the northern end of this renowned wine region, the modest town of Calistoga—known for its hot springs, Mission Revival architecture, and wineries—offers the best of Napa in one small package. The eclectic downtown sticks to its roots by emphasizing local businesses and walkability, meaning fast food restaurants are forbidden by law and two-lane roads are the norm.
About 75 miles north of San Francisco, the Chelsea Garden Inn—a comfortable B&B situated two easy blocks from downtown Calistoga—sets the mood with a sumptuous yet unpretentious atmosphere. Each two-room suite is laid out with a separate living area featuring unique comforts like potbelly stove fireplaces or throwback writing desks; all boast a TV and complimentary wireless Internet. The bedroom is appointed with a queen-size bed, all bathrooms are private, and a refrigerator and microwave offer kitchen-like convenience. Mornings at Chelsea Garden begin with a country-style spread of fresh fruit and juices, baked goods, and a hearty hot entrée. Once you've had your fill, complimentary shuttle passes make traveling between wineries in nearby wine regions a breeze.
• You'll pay the 14% inn taxes/resort fee directly to the property
It was amazing. My fiancé and I stayed in the Lavender Suite and it was very comfortable. The people were lovely and the breakfast was fantastic. I will be recommending this place to all of my friends-- LivingSocial Member
Celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the Chelsea Garden Inn and loved it. The inn is within walking distance of several great restaurants and tasting rooms. Breakfast was substantial and delicious every morning.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to July 29, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days in advance of scheduled arrival; $35 rescheduling fee applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- 14% inn taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests (children or adult) may be added for a fee, advance notice required.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 29, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2015 • Enjoy By July 29, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings