The Club Med Experience in Sunny Florida
Club Med Sandpiper Bay • Port St Lucie, FL
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night Stay for Two in a Bay-View Club Room, August 1 to 26 ($1,014) or September 2 to December 19 ($732)
- All Inclusive of Meals, Unlimited Snacks, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, and a Supervised Children's Program for Ages 4 to 18
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
All-inclusive at Club Med means you'll never want for anything—from dinner and drinks to learning a new activity, it's all yours at this South Florida resort.
Florida's Treasure Coast—the stretch of shoreline just north of Palm Beach—earned its name for the underwater bounty lost just offshore by centuries-old shipwrecks. But the area's other riches are equally precious: long stretches of talcum-powder beaches; impressive Atlantic swells that draw surfers from all over the world; and vibrant ecosystems of leatherback turtles, gators, and colorful birds. Up and down the coast, you'll find small seaside communities like Port St. Lucie, offering access to the best of both worlds: the natural beauty of the Treasure Coast and the cosmopolitan action of nearby Miami and Orlando.
Spread over 216 acres in Port St. Lucie, Club Med Sandpiper Bay—the brand's only US property—offers the all-inclusive value and convenience you'd expect of a Club Med resort. Club Rooms feature clean, modern décor, large bathrooms, private terraces, and plenty of space to relax. The resort also features three gourmet dining venues, including the new Riverside BBQ & Grill serving a classic grill menu and Sunday brunch. After hours, a chic bar and lounge provide the perfect way to celebrate vacation in true South Florida style.
Get active. Club Med is all about the active lifestyle, and Sandpiper Bay doesn't disappoint. Stay fit and try your hand at sailing, paddleboarding, and the flying trapeze, or take a class at the new Cardio Studio. During your stay, take advantage of nutrition, exercise, and health services available through the Fitness Academy, or fine-tune your game at the Club Med Tennis Academy or Club Med Golf Academy. The Beach Volleyball Academy, a new addition, is the first and only beach volleyball academy in the world developed in partnership with the NVL. After all this activity, you can simply let relaxation take over at any of three pools, or pamper yourself at the exclusive L'Occitane spa.
Big fun for all ages. Sandpiper Bay provides age-appropriate programs for children of all ages (programs for ages 4 months to 3 years are at additional cost), including organized play and pool time, sports lessons, and even a circus school.
Adventure beckons. When you're ready to venture beyond the resort, the staff will gladly arrange (for an additional cost) an excursion like a sunset cruise, fishing trip or an airboat tour of Lake Okeechobee.
"That was a great vacation... These people put out an exceptional experience."-- LivingSocial Member
"Club Med was fantastic for the kids, and the all-inclusive deal really was 'all-inclusive,' which was nice for a change!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay (except during blackout periods)
- Only valid for stays from August 1 to August 26 or September 2 to December 19, 2014; see voucher and description for details
- Check-in date: customer must check-in by August 26 for any stays covering August 27 – 28; customer must check-in by October 21 for any stays covering October 22 – 23; customer must check-in by November 21 for any stays covering November 22 – 23; customer must check-in by December 17 for any stays covering December 18 – 19
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all inclusive of meals, unlimited snacks, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized water sports, evening entertainment, and a supervised children's program for ages 4 to 18
- Voucher does not include airfare, additional excursions, champagnes, VSOP and XO alcohols, top shelf brands, bottles, and cans; bottles of wine are available on wine menu in restaurants and bars
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Additional costs for added person/night from August 1 to 26: free for children age 0-3; $84.50 for children age 4-12; $101.40 for children 13-15; $169 for adults 16+
- Additional costs for added person/night from September 2 to December 19: free for children age 0-3; $61 for children age 4-12; $73.20 for children 13-15; $122 for adults 16+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Club Med membership fee not included and due at time of booking via credit card; membership fee is $30 for guests age 15 and under; $60 for guests age 16+ (memberships valid for additional Club Med stays within 12 months of initial booking)
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 27-September 1; October 22-26; and November 22-28, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings