A Hidden Gem on the Chesapeake Bay
Combsberry Inn • Oxford, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Oxford Cottage, Magnolia, Queen Ann, or Garden of Eden Room
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy a quaint and cozy stay at this classic colonial inn, perfect for couples, families, or a romantic getaway.
One of Maryland's most beautifully preserved colonial towns, Oxford is truly a trip back in time. For starters, the town's Oxford Museum is packed with more than 2,500 artifacts dating back to the town's infancy, when it was one of America's first colonial ports. But a simple stroll downtown proves to be equally historical, with seemingly untouched 18th century architecture appearing at every turn. And it's not just history that lives on here. With only about 700 residents, Oxford is also home to a thriving ecosystem in the Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge, a 27,000-acre swath of rich tidal marshes that serve as a haven for ducks and migrating geese.
The Combsberry Inn, which itself is one of these charming colonial-era gems, is situated just a few minutes' drive from Oxford and comprises three structures. The 1730 brick manor house, the carriage house, and the Oxford Cottage are set amid beautifully landscaped grounds on the banks of Island Creek, with all rooms featuring water views. The interior is appointed with distinguished-looking fireplaces and beautiful hardwood floors, and all rooms are furnished with four-poster or canopy beds and antiques. And don't be surprised to run into a few wet noses––the Oxford Cottage gladly welcomes dogs. You'll also be able to spot more animal friends, such as deer grazing on the front lawn, eagles flying overhead, and osprey diving for fish in the spring.
Very quite and relaxing. We enjoyed our stay and found the innkeeper, Abby, friendly and helpful. Scenic and beautiful and the small town of Oxford, a few miles away, is delightful.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25; July 3 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings