Sightseeing Made Easy at This Queens Hotel
Comfort Inn • Long Island City, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Snack Basket
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Located within walking distance of a subway station, this hotel was made for a weekend in the city.
Set in Western Queens—across the East River from Manhattan—Long Island City is a New York neighborhood with a magnetic creative spirit. In recent times, this area has been a haven for artists who are transitioning its industrial past into a place for world-class exhibitions. Wander the spaces of MoMA PS1, or see graphic art displayed on old factory buildings while on a walk to the waterfront. And when you want to explore beyond the Queensboro Bridge, the must-see attractions of Midtown are a quick ride away.
Balance your time between the up-and-coming and the timeless when you stay at the Comfort Inn in Long Island City. Located within walking distance to MoMA PS1, and only a block from the nearest subway station, this property gives you the convenience to explore this neighborhood and the surrounding sights at your own pace.
Nosh on snacks from your welcome basket when you arrive, and after a day outdoors, stretch out on a king-size bed. Watch satellite television and enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in the morning, then fill up on an included breakfast before venturing out into the city once more.
"This hotel is a five-minute walk from an MTA station, which has train routes to Times Square that take less then ten minutes. That was a major plus."-- Hotels.com
"The hotel is in great shape: Nice rooms, lobby, business center, breakfast area. Extremely conveniently located half a block from Queensboro Plaza Station. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Would stay here again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 24, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; walk-ins are not allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations, not eligible for choice privileges or any other points and cannot be combined with any other discounts
- Standard hotel cancellation and no-show policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No refunds will be issued in case of no-show
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Must be 21 and older to check-in
- Refundable security deposit will be collected at check-in; cash and credit are accepted
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2014 • Enjoy By August 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings