A Little Leisure in the Charlottesville Area
Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast •
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in the McIntosh Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359)
- Daily Country Breakfast Buffet
- Welcome Beverage, Cheese, Crackers, and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Upon Arrival
- In-Room Box of Chocolates
- Two Montpelier Tickets
Deep in the heart of Central Virginia, bucolic farmland and boutique vineyards are set against a backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Here, Charlottesville brings the vibrance of a college town—offbeat music, food, young people, and all—to the rolling countryside. The city hasn't lost touch with its Southern roots or historic legacy, but embraces the creative energy swirling around the University of Virginia. After all, the Charlottesville area has always been a place for revolutionary thinkers, with Monticello and Montpelier both nearby.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift for someone special? Good things come in small packages and the proof is in Madison, Virginia, just 17 miles from Charlottesville. Here, the historic Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast has no shortage of charm. Built in 1901 in Culpeper, this former Methodist church was moved and reassembled in Madison in 1984. You'll be welcomes with snacks and chocolates upon arrival, then shown to your cozy guest room. Inside, you'll find antique furnishings and family heirlooms. And if you have big plans, start your day with a country buffet breakfast, then set out to explore Central Virginia's historic landmarks—Ebenezer is a member of the Inns at Montpelier, so make sure to save time for a visit.
Less than a mile off Route 29, the B&B is also 20 minutes from Shenandoah National Park. "Stretching for more than 100 miles through Virginia," says Southern Living, "Shenandoah National Park has lured generations of nature lovers with its gorgeous mountain vistas, winding hiking trails, and tumbling waterfalls." Seven miles away is James Madison's Montpelier, where you'll receive two tour tickets. Begin learning about Madison's sizable contribution to the Constitution in the visitors' center, then proceed to the main house and sprawling grounds. If you can't get enough presidential history, you can make the 30-minute drive to see Thomas Jefferson's Monticello estate.
"The house is amazing with all the antiques and furnishings. The Webbs are fun, gracious hosts. The surrounding area really is littered with historical landmarks. And the food was beyond amazing!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome beverage, cheese, crackers & chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival, daily country breakfast buffet for all guests, in-room welcome gift, two Montpelier tickets
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings