A Little Leisure in a Charlottesville B&B
Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast • Madison, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a McIntosh Room, Any Days of the Week ($278)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Suite, Arriving Mondays or Wednesdays ($378)
- Daily Country Breakfast Buffet
- In-Room Welcome Gift
- Two Montpelier Tickets
- Valid for Stays from Now to December 23, 2015 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Stay near historic presidential estates in rural Virginia at this distinctive B&B, which was rebuilt from an original 1901 church.
Deep in the heart of Central Virginia, bucolic farmland and boutique vineyards are set against a backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Here, Charlottesville brings the vibrance of a college town—offbeat music, food, young people, and all—to the rolling countryside. The city hasn't lost touch with its Southern roots or historic legacy, but it still manages to embrace the creative energy swirling around the University of Virginia. After all, the Charlottesville area has always been a place for revolutionary thinkers, with Monticello and Montpelier both nearby.
Good things come in small packages, and the proof is in Madison, Virginia, just 17 miles from Charlottesville. Here, the historic Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast has no shortage of charm. Built in 1901 in Culpeper, this former Methodist church was moved and reassembled in Madison in 1984. You'll be welcomed with a unique gift upon arrival and shown to your cozy guest room, where you'll find antique furnishings and family heirlooms. Start your day with a country buffet breakfast, then set out to explore Central Virginia's historic landmarks—Ebenezer is a member of the Inns at Montpelier, so make sure to save time for a visit.
Less than a mile off Route 29, the B&B is also 20 minutes from Shenandoah National Park. "Stretching for more than 100 miles through Virginia," says Southern Living, "Shenandoah National Park has lured generations of nature lovers with its gorgeous mountain vistas, winding hiking trails, and tumbling waterfalls." Seven miles away is James Madison's Montpelier, to which you'll receive two tour tickets. Begin learning about Madison's sizable contribution to the Constitution in the visitors' center, then proceed to the main house and sprawling grounds. If you can't get enough presidential history, you can make the 30-minute drive to see Thomas Jefferson's Monticello estate.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• There's just one week of blackout dates: November 23-29, 2015
The house is amazing, with all the antiques and furnishings[...] The Webbs are fun, gracious hosts. The surrounding area really is littered with historical landmarks and wineries. And the food was beyond amazing!-- BedandBreakfast.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 23, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily country breakfast buffet; in-room welcome gift; and 2 Montpelier tickets
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for either 2 or up to five guests, depending on option purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 23 to 29, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings