A View of the Pacific at this Oregon Coast Inn
Elizabeth St Inn • Newport, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Ocean-View Room
- Daily Hot Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Daily Afternoon Cup of Smoked Salmon Chowder and Nightly Fresh-Baked Cookies
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Find comfort and calm at this inn set on a bluff overlooking the Pacific. Don't forget to try the chowder!
On the wild and rugged Oregon coast, Newport is a town of quaint galleries, bobbing fishing boats, and aquatic entertainment. Deep azure waves crash along rocky, jagged shores, and emerald forests tumble down hillsides to meet the sea. Explore the shoreline on foot, or navigate the tides on a sailboat in the harbor. And of course, Newport's close proximity to Portland, Salem, and Eugene means that you can be breathing in the town's salty sea air and listening to the crashing waves in no time.
Set on a rolling bluff overlooking the Pacific, Elizabeth Street Inn embraces its casual setting by offering touches of comfort in a calming, elegant atmosphere. Stretch your toes on the cool sand just a block away from your ocean-view room, then stop into the lobby for a cup of smoked salmon chowder to eat on your balcony as the warmth of the gas fireplace fills the room. Other features include a microwave, refrigerator, flat-screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, and one king or two queen beds. Don't be afraid to plunge into the Pacific Ocean, either—an indoor hot tub and comfortable robes will keep you warm after the dive. And be sure to grab a freshly baked cookie, served around 8 p.m. each night, when you return to this cozy Newport inn.
"Beautiful rooms and view! Close walk to Nye Beach, with lovely shops and beach access."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily hot breakfast buffet for 2 from 6:30 - 10 a.m., daily afternoon cup of fresh smoked salmon chowder at 5 p.m. in lobby (available after Labor Day Weekend and prior to Memorial Day Weekend), and nightly fresh-baked cookies at 8 p.m. in lobby
- Voucher does not include specialty rooms
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 27-28, 2014; December 26-31, 2014; January 16-18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings