A View of the Pacific at this Oregon Coast Inn
Elizabeth Street Inn • Newport, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Two-Queen or King View Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Daily Afternoon Cup of Seasonal Smoked Salmon Chowder and Nightly Freshly Baked Cookies
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Find comfort and calm at this inn set on a bluff overlooking the Pacific. Don't forget to try the chowder!
On the wild and rugged Oregon coast, Newport is a town of quaint galleries, bobbing fishing boats, and aquatic entertainment. Deep azure waves crash along rocky, jagged shores, and emerald forests tumble down hillsides to meet the sea. Explore the shoreline on foot, or navigate the tides on a sailboat in the harbor. And of course, Newport's close proximity to Portland, Salem, and Eugene means that you can be breathing in the town's salty sea air and listening to the crashing waves in no time.
Set on a rolling bluff overlooking the Pacific, Elizabeth Street Inn embraces its casual setting by offering touches of comfort in a calming, elegant atmosphere. Stretch your toes on the cool sand just a block away from your ocean-view room, then stop into the lobby for a cup of smoked salmon chowder to eat on your balcony as the warmth of the gas fireplace fills the room. Other features include a microwave, refrigerator, flat-screen TV, and Keurig coffeemaker. Don't be afraid to plunge into the Pacific Ocean, either—an indoor hot tub and comfortable robes will keep you warm after the dive. And be sure to grab a freshly baked cookie, served around 8 p.m. each night, when you return to this cozy Newport inn.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Be aware that the hotel is undergoing renovations one floor at a time; construction is ongoing Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Chowder is only offered seasonally (mid-September to mid-May)
• Blackout dates: December 24, 2015-January 3, 2016; January 15-18; February 12-15, 26-28; March 18-27; April 1-10, 2016
We had an amazing time! The room was beautiful, the view spectacular, and the salmon chowder was delicious!-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful location directly on the beach. Very comfortable and nicely appointed rooms, all with ocean-facing balconies. Can't be beat in Newport.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and daily afternoon cup of seasonal smoked salmon chowder and nightly freshly baked cookies
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): December 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016; January 15 to 18; February 12 to 15, 26 to 28; March 18 to 27; April 1 to 10, 2016
- Be aware that the hotel is undergoing renovations one floor at a time; construction is ongoing Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings