Colonial Charm in Rural Maryland
Elk Forge Bed & Breakfast • Elkton, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Whirlpool or Bed & Breakfast Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149)
- Bottle of Wine and Fine Chocolates
- Late Checkout
Once the center of an industrial milling operation—and the site of a few skirmishes between colonists and redcoats—the Elk Forge Bed & Breakfast, in Elkton, Maryland, is now one of the region's most charming upscale properties. Set on five acres of beautiful woods, nature trails, and scenic gardens, this historic retreat just an hour from Baltimore makes the perfect venue for a quick getaway.
The restored 18th-century property features themed guest rooms with cozy fireplaces and daydream-worthy beds—some rooms even boast whirlpool tubs. The inn also offers luxury suites with sitting rooms, mahogany furnishings, whirlpools, and fireplaces. After a breakfast of Belgian waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, and yogurt, explore the nature conservatory, then hike the lush country trails that surround the property. Last, but not least, the on-site Tea Garden Health Spa ensures relaxation is never far away.
Head for Bunbury's Tea Room & Shop to browse a selection of baked goods, teas, and other items. Or, take a drive to nearby Lancaster County to experience Pennsylvania Dutch Country. You can savor authentic Dutch cuisine, like baked country ham and pepper cabbage, at Good 'N Plenty Restaurant. Scenic Chesapeake City is located just ten miles south of Elkton. This one-horse town on the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal claims a spot on the National Register of Historic Places—stop by to take in the antiques shops, art galleries, and Victorian charm.
"We really loved so much about Elk Forge. The food was great, we enjoyed the beautiful dining area (all windows with a great view of the grounds), and our room was great! We will be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine & fine chocolates, late check-out
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and gratuities are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Must be 21 or over to check-in; photo ID is required
- Blackout date(s): February 14-17, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • Enjoy By April 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings