Next Stop: A Caboose on Clear Lake
Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort • Nice, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Wild Wild West or TropiCaboose Room from Now to April 15, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Breakfast for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Snuggle down in a charmingly renovated train car while exploring all that Lake County has to offer.
Chosen by USA Today as one of ten great offbeat B&Bs, and voted the Best Themed B&B on BedandBreakfast.com, Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort is your ticket a new kind of rural getaway. Set in the town of Nice, just steps from Clear Lake about 120 miles north of San Francisco, the resort is comprised of nine renovated railcars. Wake up in your cozy caboose before heading out to local wineries, casinos, and other Lake County attractions—all just a whistle-stop away.
Celebrate the spirit of the frontier in the Wild Wild West Caboose, brimming with classic Western décor, warm wood paneling, and even a few antiques like the clawfoot tub. For the beachy vibe of the Florida Keys, hang your hat in the TropiCaboose: Hardwood floors and white wicker furnishings evoke a cool breeziness, enhanced by the included margarita glasses and mysterious "Tiki button."
Both rooms are air-conditioned and heated and feature a queen-size featherbed and flat-screen TV. Start your day sipping on a cup of organic Thanksgiving coffee with your freshly-made breakfast, highlighting local ingredients like Lake County pears over homemade waffles and sausages made in-house.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Other rooms may be available; ask when booking
• Blackout dates: February 12-15, 2016
The owners [...] are great. The grounds are beautiful, with the lake right across the street. I was taken away, from the moment I arrived until long after departing. I loved wine tasting and trying local places.-- LivingSocial Member
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Featherbed Railroad B&B. Our car room was fantastic, and the breakfast superb. Very friendly hosts from beginning to end. We'll be back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 15, 2106
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Additional rooms available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 12 to 15, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • Enjoy By April 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings