Homespun Hospitality at a White Mountains Inn
Glen Oaks Inn • Intervale, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Main Inn Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate
- Two Trail Passes to Great Glen Trails for Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, or Tubing
Wake up to the scent of a hot country breakfast before being greeted by friendly innkeepers at this retreat.
Peppered with converted farmhouses and covered bridges, New Hampshire's White Mountains exude country charm. Stationed within this storybook landscape, the quaint village of Intervale is home to beautiful B&Bs and cozy cottages. Located on the northern end of the Mount Washington Valley, this tiny town is central to numerous hiking and biking trails, as well as a variety of restaurants, craft shops, and outlet stores. If you're looking for romance, head to nearby Jackson and take a stroll along the historic Honeymoon Bridge. Built in 1876, the swoon-worthy structure has long been a popular spot for newly hitched couples to have their photo taken.
Set on 24 wooded acres, Glen Oaks Inn is just steps from a variety of leafy trails. Since opening in 1890, this bed and breakfast has catered to travelers seeking a touch of homespun hospitality. All of the property's Victorian-style rooms feature queen-size beds, private bathrooms, and Wi-Fi, while some also have fireplaces. After spending the night snuggled under your quilted comforter, arise for a daily country breakfast in the dining room. You'll really feel like a morning person once you bite into a sweet homemade treat and savor one of the two entrée choices. Before you leave, strike up a conversation with the innkeepers, Mitch and Linda: Reviewers say the kind, hospitable, and knowledgable duo are a highlight of this charming spot.
"The people are wonderfully warm and very knowledgeable about things to do in the area. The Inn is homey and the breakfasts are amazing!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full country breakfast for 2, afternoon coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, and 2 trail passes to Great Glen Trails for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or tubing
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture or $25 rescheduling fee
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children age 6+ are welcome at the property
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): December 24-27, 2014; February 13-22, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings