Paradise Found at a Dominican Republic Resort
Grand Bahia Principe La Romana • La Romana, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($489), Five- ($609), Six- ($729), or Seven-Night ($849) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Superior
- Meals, Local Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Entertainment, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Beach Towels and Recliners, and More
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers from PUJ or SDQ to the Resort (Flights Not Included)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This all-inclusive beachfront resort sits on the quieter, southern side of the Dominican Republic, where you can spend the days strolling from restaurant to tennis court to poolside bar.
Type "paradise" into any search engine, and you'll find thousands of photos of palm trees dangling over white-sand beaches that fade into translucent blue waters. Or, as residents of La Romana call it, home. Set on the far southeastern shores of the Dominican Republic, this Caribbean resort town has garnered worldwide renown for its abundant sunshine, uncrowded beaches, and sprawling gardens.
At the Grand Bahia Principe La Romana, you'll be staying in a plush Junior Suite Superior. These luxurious accommodations are outfitted with one king or two full beds, a hydro-massage shower and separate tub, an LCD satellite TV, and a mini bar restocked daily. Relax under the ceiling fan in the sitting area, or walk out onto your private terrace to breathe in those sea breezes. With a spa, tennis courts, water sports like snorkeling and windsurfing, three specialty restaurants, and live music in the Bachata Discotheque, you'll be soaking up the sweet life long after the moon melts into the sea.
• Airfare is not included—but if you purchase your own flight arriving into PUJ or SDQ, the resort offers round-trip transfers
Beautiful, immaculately clean facility with lots of amenities... The pool, beach, and grounds were gorgeous and there was lots of entertainment. It felt like we were in a little village, not trapped in an all-inclusive hotel.-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Only valid for stays May 1 through October 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip airport transfers from PUJ or SDQ to the resort, meals, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, entertainment, non-motorized water sports, beach towels and recliners, local taxes and gratuities, and more
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings