Laid-Back Log Motel Rooms in Arizona's White Mountains
Greer Lodge Resort and Cabins • Greer, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Log Motel Room 250-257, Sundays to Thursdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Log Motel Room 250-257, Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to June 22, 2017
- Blackout Dates: May 26 to 28, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Far from the cactus-lined deserts in the south, Arizona's White Mountains in the northern region are famed for their blushing sandstone cliffs, ponderosa pines, and abundance of year-round outdoor activities. Hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful here: The White Mountain Trail System offers more than 200 miles of protected pathways, and the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest beckons to adventurers with more than 2.76 million acres of unspoiled wilds.
Set on the banks of the Little Colorado River in the Apache National Forest, Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins offers guests two private ponds and a stream located on the resort grounds, adjacent to the national forest. Named one of the Top 9 Hotels for Nature Lovers by Sunset Magazine, the recently renovated Log Motel Rooms are appointed with authentic Old West furnishings and equipped with a king-size bed; flat-screen TV with Direct TV and a DVD player; and a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker.
If you've got a crew of six, opt for a two-bedroom cabin beside a private pond on the border of the National Forest; or a dog-friendly cabin for eight by the river. A fully equipped kitchen and outdoor deck offer plenty of space to spread out and unwind, and many feature gas fireplaces, barbecue grills, and lovely riverfront views to complete the idyllic scene. With so much to offer, be sure to visit the FAQ page to help plan ahead.
Get hooked on Greer's trout fishing in the many lakes and streams in the area. Or, hike the 16 trails in the world's largest ponderosa pine forest, just a short drive from the lodge. Try to spot the gray wolves, mountain lions, bald eagles, and other woodland critters that call the region home. You can also venture to nearby Sipe White Mountain Wildlife Area for more wildlife spotting, as well as ATV rentals. In the evening, head over to one of the nearby rustic restaurants and bars, like Molly Butler's Restaurant for a cozy meal.
It was a great experience. Everything was clean and well-maintained. The people in the town were great. Can't wait to return.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to June 22, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 1, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 14 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Wi-fi is available for an additional charge of $10 per stay
- 9.8% taxes and fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Log Motel Rooms 250 to 257)
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed in Log Motel Rooms 250-253 for additional fee of $20 per pet/night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 26 to 28, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 22, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 22, 2017 • Enjoy By June 22, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $111 savings
- 44% savings