Stay at a Vintage-Rustic B&B in Virginia Wine Country
High Meadows Vineyard Inn • Scottsville, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Minutes from Monticello, in the heart of Virginia wine country, this shabby-chic B&B offers cozy accommodations and locally sourced, seasonal cuisine.
Right in the heart of Central Virginia and just outside of Charlottesville, you'll find the small town of Scottsville. Its downtown boasts a historic district of nationally recognized buildings, and nearby parks offer the perfect places to fish for trout or hike outside along the trails. Scottsville sits in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains right along the scenic James River, making it ideal for nature lovers or anyone looking for some peace and quiet.
For a charming Scottsville stay, look no further than High Meadows Vineyard Inn—which features the long windows, shaded porch, and tended gardens that you'd expect of a property on the National Register of Historic Places. But this bed and breakfast isn't entirely predictable: A vintage vibe, modern interior design, and bold colors—such as a bright pink front door and green shutters—add quirky personality to a cozy setting. Individually decorated guest rooms vary in amenities that range from a slate fireplace or clawfoot tub to exposed-beam ceilings—but all rooms feature Wi-Fi and plush bedding.
Wake up to a locally produced, seasonal menu that may include eggs Benedict, steamed pumpkin ginger pudding, or Belgian waffles, served alongside fresh juice and coffee in the sunny dining room or terrace. With plenty of fuel to start the day, you'll be energized and ready to seize a day of local adventure.
Admire. The Fralin Museum of Art at the University of Virginia
Sip. James River Brewing Company
• Valid for stays from now to December 17, 2015
• You'll pay taxes/resort fees directly to the property
What a great mother-daughter team running the place. They could not be friendlier... Breakfast is wonderful and fresh. You felt like you were at "home" the moment you walked through the door.-- LivingSocial Member
We had a wonderful stay. This is a beautiful B&B run by helpful and pleasant hosts. Our room was lovely. The food was to die for. We would love to return in the future.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 17, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings