Vibrant Decor in a Virginia Wine Country B&B
High Meadows Vineyard Inn • Scottsville, VA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in Any Room, Sundays Through Thursdays Between Now and May 24 with A Basket with Your Choice of Assorted Local Ciders and Cheese, Crackers, and Charcuterie ($254)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between May 25 and September 3 with Farm-Fresh Flowers, a Picnic Lunch for Two from The Smokehouse Grille, and a Half-Day Canoeing, Kayaking, or Tubing Trip for Two ($289)
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast for Every Guest
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Minutes from Monticello, in the heart of Virginia wine country, this charming B&B offers cozy accommodations and locally sourced, seasonal cuisine.
Deep in the heart of Central Virginia, bucolic farmland and boutique vineyards are set against a backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Here, Charlottesville brings the vibrance of a college town—offbeat music, food, young people, and all—to the rolling countryside. The city hasn't lost touch with its Southern sensibilities or historic legacy, but embraces the creative energy swirling around the University of Virginia.
Located in the small town of Scottsville, outside of Charlottesville, the High Meadows Vineyard Inn features the long windows, shaded porch, and tended gardens that you'd expect of a property on the National Register of Historic Places. But this bed and breakfast isn't entirely predictable: Bold colors, such as a bright pink front door and green shutters, add quirky personality to a cozy setting. Individually decorated guest rooms vary in amenities that include a slate fireplace, an exposed beam ceiling, and a clawfoot tub—but all rooms feature Wi-Fi and plush bedding.
Wake up to a locally produced, seasonal menu that may feature eggs Benedict, steamed pumpkin ginger pudding, or Belgian waffles alongside fresh juice and coffee. And since the inn is near lots of beautiful rolling countryside, spend a peaceful morning outdoors or at the local vineyards before returning to your room at night with a glass of wine.
Admire. The Fralin Museum of Art at the University of Virginia
Sip. First Colony Winery
We had a wonderful stay. This is a beautiful B&B run by helpful and pleasant hosts. Our room was lovely. The food was to die for. We would love to return in the future.-- LivingSocial Member
We wanted to get away and relax for a couple of days, and High Meadows Vineyard Inn was the perfect place. It was conveniently located near the vineyards and the historical sights... We will definitely stay here again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Voucher valid for any room type
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary daily breakfast for every guest
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information is required upon booking
- Option B: half-day adventure is subject to weather conditions and may be substituted for another activity of equal value
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): June 24 and May 24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2015 • Enjoy By September 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms