High Adventure on Low-Key Playa Carrillo
Hotel Leyenda • Puerto Carrillo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($299), Four- ($359), or Five-Night ($429) Stay for Two People in a Family Suite
- Dolphin and Snorkeling Tour and Daily Breakfast for Two People
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Bask in Costa Rica's beaches at this tropical locale, complete with private verandas and plenty of space for sun-bathing.
Known as the crown jewel of Costa Rica's Pacific beaches, Playa Carrillo is an untouched enclave of soft white sand, swaying palm trees, and clear turquoise waters. Nestled in a rocky cove with the sounds of lapping waves as a continuous soundtrack, this unspoiled stretch of palm-lined paradise is perfect for the traveler seeking true tranquility. Calm waters provide for hours of snorkeling and swimming, while a short walk into town reveals the traditional colors of a Costa Rican community with a touch of exotic luxury.
High on a craggy hill overlooking the beach sits Hotel Leyenda, a lush tropical oasis of villas and crystal pools. Spacious indoor-outdoor suites provide for a beachy ambiance, with traditional tile floors, private verandas overlooking green gardens, and white linen curtains that billow in the breeze. After arriving, slip down to the pool for sun-bathing, game playing, or picnicking under the palms. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the beach, you're never far from your own private cabana on the sandy shore—perfect for soaking up the sun and the occasional dolphin sighting.
At the southern end of the Playa Carrillo bay, La Selva Wildlife Refuge offers an exciting glimpse of Costa Rica's rare wildlife, while the surrounding Bromeliad Gardens provide an equally exotic show. Before retiring to your beach bungalow, grab a bite at the scenic on-site restaurant, where fresh seafood and sizzling grill specialities are the perfect accoutrements to the setting sun.
• Voucher doesn't include airfare or transportation to the tours
• You'll pay the 13% taxes directly to the property
Playa Carrillo is one of the least-developed spots on the Nicoya Peninsula. Framed by mountains, the laid-back fishing village has a white-sand beach just off a palm-lined boulevard (there are no unsightly beachfront buildings).-- Travel+ Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Dolphin and Snorkeling Tour and daily breakfast for 2 people
- Voucher does not include airfare or transportation to the tours
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% taxes not included; payable directly to the property with cash only
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2015 • Enjoy By December 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings