Romantic Hideaway in the Mountains of Ojai
Hummingbird Inn • Ojai, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a King or Two-Queen Bungalow, Sundays to Thursdays ($85) or Fridays ($115)
- 10% Discount at Ojai Deer Lodge
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This romantic inn takes its name from the hummingbirds flying from flower to flower around its beautiful gardens.
Ojai played the role of Shangri-La—a sort of earthly paradise—in Frank Capra's 1937 film Lost Horizon. And for good reason. This idyllic valley just 80 miles from Los Angeles is surrounded by the unspoiled mountain landscapes of the Los Padres National Forest, while the beaches of Ventura lie 15 minutes west and the red-roof cityscape of Santa Barbara, often called the American Riviera, beckons day-trippers just 25 miles north. It's all right here in heavenly Ojai.
The Hummingbird Inn makes a fine case for Shangri-La itself, with its namesake hummingbirds flitting about the grounds' manicured gardens, sun deck, and heated pool. Each of 31 rooms is adorned with stylish yet homey décor, some with well-preserved hardwood floors and elegant white plantation-style window shutters, and all with crisp white linens, a flat-screen TV, and plenty of sunlight.
Light continental breakfast each morning includes coffee, tea, and fruit. After you've explored the peaks and valleys of the surrounding Topatopa Mountains, the Spanish-style arcade downtown, and the beaches to the west, inquire at the front desk about a massage, which can be performed in the privacy of your guest room.
• Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2016
• Leave the kiddos behind when you stay at this adults-only property
• Pay the 11% tax and resort fee—not included in this Escape—directly to the property
Perfect spot. Room and accommodations are just right. Clean, comfy room. Great patio for relaxing. Dog-friendly... Staff is friendly and helpful. And the location is quiet, yet walkable to the main strip. Great getaway!-- LivingSocial Member
The room was beautiful and cozy with very updated furnishings. Beyond that, the city of Ojai is amazing. Definitely worth a visit; I hope to go again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be 21 or over to check-in and stay at the property
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 10% discount at Ojai Deer Lodge
- 11% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests Blackout date(s): November 26 to 30; December 24 to 29, 31, 2015; January 1, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • Enjoy By May 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms