Romantic Hideaway in the Mountains of Ojai
Hummingbird Inn • Ojai, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Bungalow, Fridays ($115) or Sundays through Thursdays ($95)
- $15 Dining Credit at Ojai Deer Lodge
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
This romantic inn takes its name from the hummingbirds flying from flower to flower around its beautiful gardens.
Ojai played the role of Shangri-La—a sort of earthly paradise—in Frank Capra's 1937 film Lost Horizon. And for good reason. This idyllic valley just 80 miles from Los Angeles is surrounded by the unspoiled mountain landscapes of the Los Padres National Forest, while the beaches of Ventura lie 15 minutes west and the red-roof cityscape of Santa Barbara, often called the American Riviera, beckons day-trippers just 25 miles north. It's all right here in heavenly Ojai.
The Hummingbird Inn makes a fine case for Shangri-La, itself, with its namesake hummingbirds flitting about the grounds' manicured gardens, sun deck, and heated pool. Each of 31 rooms is adorned with stylish yet homey décor, some with well-preserved hardwood floors and elegant white plantation-style window shutters, and all with crisp white linens, a flat-screen TV, and plenty of sunlight.
Light continental breakfast each morning includes coffee, tea, and fruit. After you've explored the peaks and valleys of the surrounding Topatopa Mountains, the Spanish-style arcade downtown, and the beaches to the west, inquire at the front desk about a massage, which can be performed in the privacy of your guest room.
"Our room was extremely clean and chic, with hardwood floors, plenty of storage space, extremely comfy beds (and linens), and a great free breakfast each morning. I definitely recommend the Hummingbird Inn to anyone traveling to the Ojai area!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $15 dining credit at Ojai Deer Lodge
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- All guests must be 21+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, 2014; December 24-28, 31, 2014; January 1, 2015; February 13, 15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings