A Gem on Lake Michigan
Illinois Beach Resort • Zion, IL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lake View, Park View, or Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lake View, Park View, or Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Breakfast for Two at the Lakeside Restaurant on One Morning
- $40 Credit to the Lakeside Restaurant
- In-Room Champagne and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
The best things in life strike the right balance, whether you're talking about the ratio of milk to cookie or bass to treble. And the same principle applies to travel—you want to hit that sweet spot between secluded and central, relaxing and exciting, natural and urbane. Look no further than Zion, Illinois, smack in between Chicago and Milwaukee (about an hour from each) on the coast of Lake Michigan. This expertly planned city is fronted by the gorgeous 4,160-acre Illinois Beach State Park.
Perched directly on Lake Michigan, Illinois Beach Resort is a sprawling property inside protected Illinois Beach State Park. It boasts 92 guest rooms and suites, all equipped with king or queen beds, private baths, and wireless Internet. Many rooms also show off gorgeous views of the water and beach. Beyond inviting accommodations, guests are treated to a host of amenities on the premises, including an indoor swimming pool and health club with a fitness classes and sauna. Still, the long stretches of sandy shoreline and sunrises over the lake are what keep visitors returning year after year.
"We loved being there during 'off season'. We enjoyed the nature in a quiet setting—very relaxing. The staff treated us as honored guests."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $40 dinner credit for Lakeside Restaurant, breakfast for two one morning at Lakeside Restaurant, in-room champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Must be 21 or over to make a reservation and check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings