Springtime R&R at a Lake Michigan Resort
Illinois Beach Resort & Conference Center • Zion, IL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Lake View Double, Park View Double, or Standard Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- $40 Dining Credit at Lakeside Restaurant
Bring the kids or treat your sweetie to some waterfront fun at this Lake Michigan resort, located in a protected state park.
The best things in life strike the right balance, whether you're talking about the ratio of milk to cookie or bass to treble. And the same principle applies to travel—you want to hit that sweet spot between secluded and central, relaxing and exciting, natural and urbane. Look no further than Zion, Illinois, smack in between Chicago and Milwaukee (about an hour's drive from each) on the coast of Lake Michigan. This expertly planned city is fronted by the gorgeous 4,160-acre Illinois Beach State Park.
Perched directly on Lake Michigan, Illinois Beach Resort is a sprawling property inside protected Illinois Beach State Park. It boasts 92 guest rooms and suites, equipped with two queen beds, private baths, and wireless Internet. Many rooms also show off gorgeous views of the beach or colorful wildflowers found in the state park. Beyond inviting accommodations, guests are treated to a host of amenities on the premises, including an accessible lift and entrance to the lobby; a new, oversize indoor swimming pool; a hot tub; and a health club with fitness classes and a sauna. Still, the long stretches of sandy shoreline and sunrises over the lake are what keep visitors returning year after year.
"The view, staff, and overall location... This place has it all. Go have fun, walk on the beach, take a walk or ride through the park, eat in—the food was great—or sit by the bonfire. Once you visit, your heart will pull you back for another."-- LivingSocial Member
"The staff was very friendly and attentive. The in-house restaurant had delicious food and wonderful service. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Overall, we had a fabulous stay! We will definitely be returning!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or group room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $40 dining credit at Lakeside Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No smoking inside the property; property has designated smoking areas
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15; March 12-15; May 1-2; May 8-9; May 15-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings