Colonial Elegance on the Eastern Shore
Inn at 202 Dover • Easton, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($549)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Fridays and Saturdays, with a Vodka Tasting with Hors d'Oeuvres and a $50 Dining Credit Valid for Food Only ($619)
- Full Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne
First-class treatment awaits at this award-winning hotel in Easton's charming historic district.
The Chesapeake Bay has long been the lifeblood of communities on Maryland's Eastern Shore, and historic Easton is no exception. Founded in 1710, Easton stands out for its stately colonial architecture and quiet charm, not to mention various antique stores, the Art Deco Avalon Theatre, and the rambling trails of Pickering Creek.
Found in the quaint Easton Historic District—just steps from shopping and entertainment—the award-winning Inn at 202 Dover combines the elegance of the Victorian age with the warm hospitality of the Eastern Shore. With its rich antique furnishings and glass-enclosed conservatory, it's no wonder the inn is the only AAA Four Diamond property in the area. Here, accommodations are individually decorated and offer pillow-top mattresses, sitting areas, jetted tubs, steam showers, and high-speed Internet. Sample the fresh seafood and locally grown produce at the on-site Peacock Restaurant & Lounge, named the 11th most romantic restaurant in America by Destination Travel magazine.
"We enjoyed a spacious room, great food, and friendly hosts. The property is near the quaint town of Easton and a short ride to St. Michaels."-- LivingSocial Member
"A beautiful inn—everything was first-class. Would definitely recommend it."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Option A (Sundays - Thursdays): Voucher includes 1 bottle of champagne and daily breakfast for 2
- Option B (Fridays - Saturdays): Voucher includes 1 bottle of champagne and daily breakfast for 2, a vodka tasting for 2, and a $50 dining credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 18-21 and July 4-6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings