Vintage Charm Near the Beaches of the Seacoast
Inn by the Bandstand • Exeter, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Cambridge Room, Kensington Room, or Edinburgh Room ($125) or the Sheffield Suite, Williamsburg Suite, Devonshire Suite, Windsor Suite, Lakeheath Lodge Room, or Somerset Cottage Room ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in the Cambridge Room, Kensington Room, or Edinburgh Room ($249) or the Sheffield Suite, Williamsburg Suite, Devonshire Suite, Windsor Suite, Lakeheath Lodge Room, or Somerset Cottage Room ($349)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Two One-Hour Bike Rentals
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
"One of the best B&Bs in the state," Frommer's says of this boutique 1809 inn in the heart of Downtown Exeter, just eight miles from the beaches of the Seacoast.
Historical roots and nautical nuances keep Exeter's streets flush with vintage charm. One of the first townships of New Hampshire, the city was settled in 1638 on the bed of the Squamscott River—just minutes from Hampton Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Today, it's home to a handful of quaint antique shops, homespun restaurants, and museums, including the American Independence Museum.
Two blocks from Phillips Exeter Academy, in the heart of downtown, lies Inn by the Bandstand. Climb the inn's front steps, where you can catch performances by one of the country's oldest town bands on Monday nights in July. "Character and comfort are constants in all rooms," Fodor's says. "It's one of the best B&Bs in the state."
Furnished with heirloom antiques, accommodations evoke the rich history of this 1809 inn while offering the convenience of wireless Internet and private baths. The Suites, Lodge Room, and Cottage Room also offer the additional space of a sitting room, with some featuring an extra bedroom and others offering the luxury of a Jacuzzi tub. Wake to an included breakfast for two each morning, then take a moment to linger in the property's extensive gardens before lacing up your sneakers and peddling into town with two included one-hour bike rentals.
"A gleaming 1809 Federal-style house with nine guest rooms and ten working fireplaces. Built for George Sullivan, a lawyer who also served as a state representative and senator, state attorney general, and in Congress for a term."-- The Boston Globe
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Taxes/resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; some rooms may accommodate more guests for $50 per person per night (contact property with any occupancy questions)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 29-30; September 5-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings