Beautiful Views, Slow Pace on Lake Blackshear
Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club • Cordele, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Villa Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Villa Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($129), with One Round of Golf for Two
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Overlooking 8,000-acre Lake Blackshear, this state park resort offers a host of recreational activities, from golf, to boating, to fishing, and more.
Fed by the Flint River in southwest Georgia, Lake Blackshear invites city slickers to kick back and admire the natural beauty of the countryside. Here, just two hours south of Atlanta, the 8,000-acre lake offers visitors prime access to world-class bass fishing and boating, while Georgia Veterans State Park draws outdoorsmen from around the region with a number of hiking and biking trails. Visitors can also learn about military history, from the Revolutionary War to the Gulf War, at the park's museum, which features an extensive collection of artifacts that includes armored vehicles, uniforms, weapons, medals, and a plane.
Set right on the water inside Georgia Veterans State Park, Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club puts guests within minutes of the region's best. Accommodations boast comfortable furnishings, mini refrigerators, high-speed Internet, and cable TV, but gorgeous views of the lake really take the cake. Each morning, you'll be treated to a hearty breakfast at Cordelia's before stationing yourself in a chair by the pool.
There are ample activities for sportsmen, too—golfers can opt for the golf package and tee up on the resort's par-72 course, while anglers can cast for bass from the marina on Lake Blackshear. You won't want to miss dinner at Cordelia's, where a professionally curated wine list complements dishes like the signature crab soup, prime rib, and pan-fried grouper.
"The resort was fabulous. The golf course was in great shape. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I would recommend this location to others."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): October 17-18, 24-25, 31; November 27-29; December 24-25, 31, 2014; and February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings