A Romantic Cabin in Big Bear Lake
Mallard Bay Resort • Big Bear Lake, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Studio Cabin 9, 15, or 16 (with Kitchen), with Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($181)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Studio Cabin 9, 15, or 16 (with Kitchen), with Check-In Fridays and Saturdays ($194)
- $35 Cleaning Fee Not Included
Perfect for a romantic getaway or a friends-and-family trip to the mountains, these cozy cabins sit mere steps from Big Bear Lake.
No matter the season, you won't catch Southern California's Big Bear Lake hibernating. This year-round resort town less than 100 miles from Los Angeles gets its gusto naturally—with a seven-mile lake, natural hot springs, and the San Bernardino National Forest. Winter turns Big Bear Lake into Southern California's premier ski and snowboard destination, with both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain boasting serious snow-making operations. And then there's Boulder Bay Park, offering top-notch bass fishing in the lake and hiking trails aplenty in the largely protected forests. There's no shortage of fun in town, either: Be sure to spend a day perusing the bars, restaurants, and shops purveying locally made goods.
Cozy up to the Big Bear lakefront in a cabin at Mallard Bay Resort. You'll find these centrally located studio units are outfitted with everything you need to make the most of your Big Bear vacation—from fully equipped kitchens; to bathrooms with stall showers, sinks, and toilets; to queen beds. If you're planning a family-and-friends getaway this fall or winter, be sure to inquire about upgrading to a two- or three-bedroom cabin.
On-site, guests will have access to a picnic area with sun deck and barbecue, and a private boat dock. Active families will enjoy the resort's proximity to Big Bear Discovery Center (roughly four miles away) and a bevy of skiing, snowboarding, and tubing options in the winter, or volleyball, badminton, and shuffleboard in the warmer months.
"Exremely friendly staff! Rooms were great, close to city and right on the lake—what more could you ask for! What was really great was the small tubing area the staff told us about. Will definitely return to again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Awesome, awesome, awesome!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - November 24, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 15.5% taxes and $35 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- Must be 18 or over to check-in
- Upgrades available to 4-person unit with kitchen (2-bedroom, 2-bath) and 6-person unit with kitchen (3-bedroom, 2-bath); please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2014 • Enjoy By November 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings