Classically Low-Key at a Nantucket Inn
Martin House Inn • Nantucket, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Full/Double Bed ($275) or a Room with a Queen Bed ($440) Between April 1 and June 14, 2015, or Between September 16 and November 1, 2015
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Full/Double Bed ($215) or a Room with a Queen Bed ($315) Between Now and March 31, 2015, or Between November 2 and December 31, 2015
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- Late Noon Checkout
Enjoy classic Nantucket leisure at this homey, antique-filled B&B, which provides a delicious daily breakfast for each guest.
Part quaint fishing village, part swanky getaway town, Nantucket manages to preserve its historical charm while catering to Cape Cod sensibilities, where cobblestone streets welcome yacht owners clad in boat shoes and shoulder-hugging cable-knit sweaters. Here, you can explore the island's many pre-Civil War structures by day, and tuck into sumptuous cuisine and cocktails by night.
At Martin House Inn, a resplendent mansion built in 1803 by sea captain and gentleman Nathaniel Sherman in the island's historic district, you'll be surrounded by all that makes Nantucket sing. Classic touches and authentic period pieces in each room, from four-poster beds to paintings by local artists, will make you want to kick off your wellies upon arrival. You'll be greeted with a bottle of wine in a private sanctuary where Old World luxury meets modern comfort.
Each morning, you'll savor freshly baked muffins, breads, and pastries; fresh fruit; and homemade granola in the antique dining room. Spend the day window shopping in town, stroll down to watch sailboats bobbing in the sound, or curl up with a favorite book in front of the living room fireplace. On Fridays, you can even toast your shipshape stay with complimentary wine and cheese in the inn's main room.
"Great place—quaint and charming with a great continental breakfast! Highly recommend!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for select stays now through December 31, 2015; see voucher/description for details regarding purchased package
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast, 1 bottle of wine, and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 24-26, 2015; May 13-17, 2015; May 22-25, 2015; December 4-6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings