River Living on the McKenzie
McKenzie River Inn • Vida, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the West or East Room with Daily Breakfast, Sundays through Thursdays ($107) or Fridays and Saturdays ($127)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin with a Bottle of Red or White Wine, Sundays through Thursdays ($138) or Fridays and Saturdays ($158)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Never mind that the town of Vida—about 30 minutes east of Eugene on the edge of the Willamette National Forest—is pronounced with a long "i." It's spelled like the Spanish word for "life," and that's exactly what you'll get in this rustic Lane County town: never-ending hiking trails, nesting osprey, and the slow-flowing McKenzie River just steps from your door. This place is nothing if not alive.
Hidden away among old-growth forest, the McKenzie River Inn is a small slice of getaway heaven. Built in 1929, this European-style inn is the oldest B&B on the river. The West Room boasts an en suite hot tub, the East Room features a panoramic view of the river. Breakfast in the morning might include French toast, salmon omelets, or a garden-medley quiche made with fruits and veggies grown in the orchard. Meanwhile, a cabin stay nets you a bottle of red or white wine upon arrival. Each cabin is a secluded nook ideal for romance, and every one is equipped with a kitchenette and a private deck with a view of the water.
Inquire with innkeeper Bert about guided fly fishing, rafting, and scenic trips.
"Gorgeous setting right on the McKenzie River and a knowledgeable host who could advise on activities in the area. If you love nature, wilderness, and mind-blowing geological features, this is a very good deal."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings