A Historic Inn in the Shenandoah Valley
The Mimslyn Inn • Luray, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Historic Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays or Saturdays ($109)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Bountiful outdoor recreation lies minutes away from this sophisticated and historic inn in the Shenandoah Valley.
Nicknamed "The Big Valley," the Shenandoah spans nearly 200 miles of verdant terrain throughout the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains. Scenic byways give way to a topographical mélange of woodlands, wineries, farmsteads, and undulating mountain ranges that transform with the change of each season. Beyond providing a breathtaking setting for major events in American history—from early pioneer days through the Civil War—the valley has become a premier wine region, competing with products from the likes of California and France.
A colonial-style inn fronted by beautifully manicured gardens and stately white columns, The Mimslyn Inn has been charming guests of Luray since it was built in 1931. Thanks to a multi-million-dollar renovation, this property now boasts modern amenities like a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guest rooms feature pillow-top beds fitted with 300-thread-count linens as well as wireless Internet and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Stop in to see this gem—designated among the Historic Hotels of America—for yourself.
"Recently reopened, The Mimslyn Inn once again stands as one of the Shenandoah's finest guest experiences."-- Historic Hotels of America
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability; online reservations will not be accepted
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations and cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for Historic rooms only; all subject to availability
- All Historic rooms have one queen bed
- Credit card information required during booking and check-in
- Photo ID is required at check-in
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 27; December 24-25, 31; February 14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings