Stay In and Snuggle at This Lake Superior B&B
Old Rittenhouse Inn • Bayfield, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Whirlpool Suite VI, VII, VIII or IX
- Daily Two-Course Breakfast for Two
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit at Landmark Restaurant
This Victorian-style bed and breakfast offers old school comforts like a daily two-course breakfast, unparalleled views of Lake Superior, and even heated bathroom floors.
The gateway to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore—a beautifully remote collection of 21 islands and 12 miles of scenic mainland on Lake Superior—Bayfield, Wisconsin, has grown from a small fishing village into one of the state's most attractive getaway towns. Boutique art galleries and country-style restaurants mingle with picturesque lighthouses, while downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and dogsledding provide outdoorsy types with plenty of opportunities for recreation. Those feeling particularly adventurous might even opt to hike to the famous ice caves.
Old Rittenhouse Inn comfortably sits downtown, just a few blocks from the shores of Lake Superior. Opened in 1976, this charming Victorian inn features 20 rooms over two separate homes; you'll be staying in a whirlpool suite with a plush king bed, and some rooms even boast roaring fireplaces. Start your morning with tranquil lakeside views from the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a steaming cup of coffee along with your choice of offerings like berries-topped Belgian waffles or hearty quiche.
"The Old Rittenhouse Inn is the kind of establishment that speaks for itself: The service is five-star, the food is five-star, and the room is AMAZING!!"-- LivingSocial Member
"This was the nicest, most accommodating place we have ever stayed at. The room was magnificent, the staff was professional and courteous. We plan to make this a favorite spot to go back to!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 2-course breakfast for 2 and $20 food and beverage credit to Landmark Restaurant (gratuity not included)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture or $25 rescheduling fee
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 6-7, 2015; February 13-17, 2015; April 10-11, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings