Relaxation Is in Season at The Oregon Garden
Oregon Garden Resort • Silverton, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($169) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($199)
- Breakfast for Two
- Dinner for Two at the Garden View Restaurant with Your Choice of Draft Beer
- One 50-Minute Massage
- Tastings and Growler Fillings at Four Local Breweries/Tap Houses
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
This rustic lodge 25 minutes from Salem overlooks an 80-acre botanical garden.
Silverton is an idyllic town less than an hour from Portland and Salem. Family-run vineyards and local microbreweries offer a taste of Oregon's famed wine and beer, while the streets of downtown provide plenty of opportunities for antique hunting. At the 80-acre The Oregon Garden, there are so many plant species that something is always blooming. Admire the 100-foot-tall, 400-year-old Signature Oak tree during a stroll through the Oak Grove; check out miniature evergreens from around the world in the Conifer Garden; or stay toasty while viewing the plants of the indoor Tropical House.
Bring a bud along and plant yourselves at the Oregon Garden Resort. You'll flourish at the picturesque Silverton resort. Here, guest rooms situated in quaint cottages boast fireplaces and private patios with serene views of The Oregon Garden and Willamette Valley. After your stroll through the garden, head to the on-site Moonstone Spa for an included massage.
Sip on suds during while touring local breweries, including the Growl Movement, Venti's Taphouse, The Gallon House, and Seven Brides Brewing. Nab a table for two at the Garden View Restaurant, where you can sample local cuisine like the Pacific Northwest salmon topped with blueberries and a white balsamic ginger reduction. After you've had your fill, grab a nightcap at the Fireside Lounge and sway to the nightly live music.
"Wonderful setting, beautiful facility, great spa, and fantastic food. Heck yeah, I'll go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Totally worth it! Will definitely be going back. Massages were the best we've ever had!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two, dinner for two at the Garden View Restaurant with your choice of draft beer, one 50-minute massage, tastings and growler fillings at four local breweries/tap houses
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 24-27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings