Chic and Sleek at a Palm Springs Inn
POSH Palm Springs Inn • Palm Springs, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Daily Homemade Breakfast
- Happy Hour with Hors d'Oeuvres
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Jellybeans in your room, iced tea by the pool, and hors d'oeuvres at a happy hour: Unique extras set this Escape apart.
Long a mecca for golfers, design enthusiasts, and shoppers—but mostly those seeking a little R&R in the perennially sunny climate of the desert—Palm Springs is unrivaled when it comes to Southern California resort towns. Just over 100 miles from both Los Angeles and San Diego, and mere minutes from Joshua Tree National Park, this surprisingly green oasis in the Sonoran Desert draws more than 1.5 million visitors each year. It's easy to get to, hard to leave, and just the recharge that city-dwellers seek.
Effortlessly cool in the middle of the desert, the ultra-chic POSH Palm Springs Inn is an Art Deco dream. Outfitted with bright patterns and unique décor, rooms at this nine-room Diamond Collection inn come furnished with a wet bar, a flat-screen TV, 500-thread-count linens, ESA bath amenities, and calming views of the property grounds. You can even crack open the mini fridge anytime for free bottled water.
After checking in, stroll down the same streets on which Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe once swaggered and sashayed. Nibble on lobster ravioli at Lulu California Bistro, a stylish three-meal-a-day eatery about two miles from the hotel. Then, return to the hotel to take advantage of the ten-person saltwater spa or nap by the freshwater pool for an exercise in California dreaming.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Leave the little ones behind—no kids or pets allowed
• Plan around the few blackout dates: July 2-5 and September 4-7, 2015
Great hospitality. Adorable rooms; so comfortable and cozy. Delicious breakfast -- loved the happy hour... I'd love to stay again.-- LivingSocial Member
The pool area was a dream, especially at night when you were free to float around on a raft and look at the stars. The room was charming and very clean, the complimentary poolside happy hour was a nice touch, and both breakfasts were tasty! We'll be back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 15, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily homemade breakfast, happy hour with hors d'oeuvres, and Wi-Fi
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children are not allowed at the property
- Pets are not allowed at the property
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): July 2 to 5; September 4 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2015 • Enjoy By September 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms