Chic and Sleek at This Palm Springs Inn
POSH Palm Springs Inn • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($203)
- Daily Homemade Breakfast
- Happy Hour with Hors d'Oeuvres
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Jelly beans in your room, iced tea by the pool, and hors d'oeuvres at a happy hour: These unique extras set this Escape apart.
Long a mecca for golfers, design enthusiasts, and shoppers—but mostly those seeking a little R&R in the perennially sunny climate of the desert—Palm Springs is unrivaled when it comes to Southern California resort towns. Just over 100 miles from both Los Angeles and San Diego, and mere minutes from Joshua Tree National Park, this surprisingly green oasis in the Sonoran draws more than 1.5 million visitors each year. It's easy to get to, hard to leave, and just the recharge that city-dwellers seek.
Effortlessly cool in the middle of the desert, the ultra-chic POSH Palm Springs Inn is an Art Deco dream. Outfitted with bright patterns and unique décor, rooms at this nine-room Diamond Collection inn come furnished with a wet bar, a mini fridge, a lounge area, 500-thread-count linens, and calming views of the property grounds.
After checking in, stroll down the same streets on which Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe once swaggered and sashayed. Nibble on lobster ravioli at Lulu California Bistro, a stylish three-meal-a-day eatery about two miles from the hotel, or extend your cool with a cup of creamy and tart Yogurt on Tap. Then, return to the hotel to take advantage of the ten-person saltwater spa or nap by the freshwater pool for an exercise in California dreaming.
"Great hospitality. Adorable rooms; so comfortable and cozy. Delicious breakfast and loved the happy hour. The pool atmosphere was inviting—we all took advantage of it. I'd love to stay again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 1 - September 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi; daily hot homemade breakfast; late afternoon happy hour with hors d'oeuvres; parking; water, ice tea, and lemonade by the pool; nuts and jelly beans in room
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): August 29 - September 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2014 • Enjoy By September 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings